Ojou to Banken-kun - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - The Curtain Rises

Hell yeah!! I just re-read the chapters last night so this was an awesome surpirse. Thank you so much :)

Last time i decided that i won't like mikio anymore after what he did. Then, while i was reading the part where he appeared, i smiled like a stupid without noticing T-T

Absolutely love it, thanks for the update..dying for the next chapter. Hope to see more soon, thanks for the hard work.

Looks like the artist's style is starting to change; Keiya seems to be drawn a bit differently. Wonder if he's based on any Kpop or Jpop stars.

You need to go for the kiss on the lips!

Thanks for the update!😊

I guess he was just whispering to himself that she was being unfair again....but I’d like to think he was breaking the fourth wall. X3

if this is about historical/royalty thingy, isaku is the princess and keiya is her knight. i can't wait how their relationshipms gonna develop. i wonder if there's more drama coming like a girl or something (i hope not. i really hate it when it's some girl is trying to take the ml but i kind of like it when it's a guy trying to take the fl since it will make the ml realize his feelings) 😉

Double-page supporter
I’m just glad Isaku got a happy memory for the festival after that hellish last chapter. You just know it’s not the last we’ve seen of tanuki.

Ahh this manga series is so adorable so far! I love how there’s both lighthearted moments in their dreamy romance and darker moments that adds a touch of reality to the plot~

Users who are viewing this thread