Ojou to Nanahiki no Inu

there will be some days where you'll wake up, go on twt, see someone lewding tony the tiger, and immediately accept the fact that deep down, you're a furry for even allowing the headspace for sexy tony the tiger

idk about yall but im liking this so far, good art, esp with the anthros variety, and ok writing so far

Wow, thank you for giving an detailed explaination on why its “objectively” bad. You can’t say that and then have no facts, no reasons, except insulting the audience that it was made for. You can’t say you’re objective, then immediately contradict it by calling all the readers dengerates. I don’t care if you hate furries, I’m neutral about them, but to act like you’re making your opinion based on the quality of the manga and not your hatred of furries is disingenuous. Say something about the writing, the characters, the stupid ass plot, I would at least respect your opinion there, but all you did was call the readers dengerates for your own self satisfaction.

There’s worse out there. This is just a heterosexual version of omegaverse expanded.

Users who are viewing this thread