Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let's wake up

I like her too but if this don't end as harem her chances are very little cuz she's not "THE" girl from cover :C

Dex-chan lover
I still prefer Tsubasa-sama. She's a lot nicer and way less overbearing to Youtarou.

Aggregator gang
Youtaro HAS to deal with tsubasa. That in it self is pretty tirying given how she is, but now he has to deal with a passive tsundere ojousama Childhood friend AND her maid who is so into making his life impossible by not helping him with the girls. Poor guy. His life will end faster than he would have expected, and now that the (temporal) transfer has happened we learn that the maid is a sempai of his as well...

@Lyanhyrt I dont know what annoys me more, the fact that she cant take her pants off herself or that his parents have just decided that hes going to basically be a butler for the rest of his life.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda just got tired from reading this, seeing the shit MC has to deal with. Blonde girl, just fess up now and dont wait 99 chapters so we can skip this dere crap. Wishful thinking.

Interesting, I don't hate Tsunderes as much as most people but even I expected her to get angry when she stormed in the room, so I got good laugh at what actually happend XD

Users who are viewing this thread