Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let's wake up

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one who likes the Tsundere?! Well it's a given I am the Tsun King, I like almost all Tsunderes. But she may become likable at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
What do you mean? This is a prestigious piece of literature meant for scholars of the highest class.

Dex-chan lover
I need some rest from this now..... these ojou sans are pretty darn annoying... we need more of those maids..

Dex-chan lover
please teach them to change their own clothes... it's supposed to be a feature of this manga I guess? But it's just annoying. Also, Kaho best girl.

Group Leader
Lol I thought Kaho was like a mom already. Damnnn, new route I unlocked...

Power Uploader
I've seen this multiple times though in Japanese media, that actual teenagers and even younger server as servants of the richer whilst still going to school; is that even legal?

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter Possibly. I feel like "apprenticeships" are treated differently than normal jobs, so they can arguably swing this past labor law restrictions on age by making maids/butlers and such apprentices.

5 chapters in and this shit's already annoying lmao
if I smash my head against the wall enough times maybe I'll become dumb enough to enjoy reading this, but for the meantime, I'm gonna read this just to see what happens

calling an "oddity" stupid is a bit harsh though im new to this, i want to read a bit more just to see what happens and lets face it, this is a manga, dont get so serious and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread