Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Let's Practice

Contributor
This is what supposed tsundere girl be
Just straighforward and honest,
Because tsundere with overviolent is trash!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or has this tsundere done every single thing right so far? I mean, for being tsun-tsun and all, she's avoided all the typical clichés and bad choices we typically see with such characters and gone pretty straightforward towards her goal.

Aggregator gang
Next chapter: tsubasa tells their classmates how she learned to stick that BIG HARD THING inside that TINY TIGHT HOLE!! Hate and misunderstandings ensure!!! ???
this kind of tsundere is the right kind not the overlyviolent one that always appears in all mangas.

Keep wondering, how come she can be that ignorant about the opposite sex? Didn't she learn anything about the opposite sex in sex ed from her last school? This is pretty much makes no sense.

Aggregator gang
@Cyzeed
It all depends upon what the school supplied as sex ed, if anything. I don't know what the regulations are in Japan, if they vary from place to place, but here in the US, sex ed in the schools varies from actively detrimental through non-existent and up to fairly useful, depending upon which ideological group controls the school boards and state legislature.

I'll admit, I was damn ignorant about sex when I graduated from high school, as a result of what wasn't provided.

Users who are viewing this thread