Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I really love him

Fed-Kun's army
Harem end confirmed. Then again, it's form the same guy who made Maga Tsuki, so...Harem end certified?

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan After a while all that will be left will be indifference, but the absolute garbage tier writing 5toubun devolved to means that I will never again read a harem which isn't just fanservice like this one. I wish I hadn't picked up Bokuben too, but even that won't hurt me as much as Negi did.

Fed-Kun's army
Harem end incoming lads

Love your profile photo @aixt I just finished that show last week and it was a pretty fun ride. What an excellent ED that was. I only wish I could find it streaming so I could listen to it on demand.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls Well,
Ichika. I know, I know, most people hate her, but I really liked her, especially her chemistry with Fuutarou, my biggest problem with the ending is how it wasn't set up properly. When Negi decided to go on with the confession, he should've first finished up the Lolikano arc first with Fuutarou, let all the secrets out and then have an arc which made the winner clear because the confession.

What I feel sorry is how Fuutarou dragged Ichika back again and again only for her to get rejected again. She left school for her career, he dragged her back, she refused and he dragged her back again, she asked him about his preferences, he said that she could be the kisser as well. But why? This only makes him look like a massive douche.

On the other hand there's Bokuben, if we count Uruka as the Yotsuba equivalent, at least the closest one, 22i gives her the most screentime by far, the latest chapters nearing the end all focus hard on her, all the arcs are getting wrapped up properly, and despite me being a sensei fan, I can understand if Uruka wins now, because that's how you write properly. Negi on the other hand made sure to not let any of the fanbase out to get all the money he could, and then end the series next volume. My preferred heroine has lost before in other series, but this one especially hurt.
And before this I would actuay laugh at people if they claimed that Bokuben was as good as 5toubun, let alone better.

I could write more, a LOT more, but I know it's utterly pointless, so fuck you Negi you fucking Hack.

Yeah, anyone that thought the way Go-tobun was handled was terrible, go read Maga-Tsuki. The MC isn't always the most likable guy, but its among the best harem endings ever written. We're dealing with humans here rather than goddesses, but Taguchi never forgets that's it's a gag manga first and a romance second. So even if there is some awful turn, at least it will be for the sake of a gag rather than misleading readers. And well, maybe while you wait the story might head in a way that improves the unwelcome twist.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 I didn't like the ending of gotoubun either, but please keep in mind this is only one guy in a sea of mangakas*. Getting angry is understandable, but don't let it keep you from enjoying other harem mangas.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 I'm fully aware, but 5toubun
pissed me off a lot, especially this chapter with the MC saying he likes all of them reminded me of Fuutarou saying the exact same shit and then doing THAT.

Dex-chan lover
Kaho is the devil incarnate, but oh boy, Minori was becoming asura there...

AAHH you youngters dont know anything of the harem series . . . in my time there was one serie, the name is Shuffle! the ending hit us very hard but was espectacular I recomend it to all of you

Fed-Kun's army
@sambucety Shuffle! ending was
trash. he went with the girl that had least screen time and character developement only for flashback reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Even the other girls are kinda forced to admit that Minori is the clear front runner here #teamminori

Dex-chan lover
Shuffle was an adaption of an eroge, they did whatever they wanted as a result.
>teams
Don't do this you dumbasses, it's going to be a harem end.

Users who are viewing this thread