Ojousama no Shimobe

Dex-chan lover
Minori best girl

Y'know, I don't mind harem ends. I mean, it's good that no one suffers. But the best girl is clearly stated already, so I'd pretty much like Minori to win in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still on the fence about whether this is unholy Nurgle crap or not.
But I know that if Minori doesn't win the Youtarobowl, I'm starting a riot!

It's actually far easier to read this if you believe both of the girls are mentally stunted, and that he is their carer.

Any chance we will be getting uncensored chapters from volume 3? It was released March 8th I think.

Aggregator gang
art is good, story is shit and every heroine is a useless princess that dont even know hot to take off their own clothes...............droping this shit.

it ain't bad it's just lazy writing there is no way they wouldn't know how to put their own clothes on or take a bath.

if you wanted to make it sexual could've used something more logical like i don't know... touching hands while learning to cook .. or anything really

this is just lazy writing

Dex-chan lover
my god.. since the introduction of the 2nd ojou-sama.. i already saw whats gonna happen in terms of love route..
uhh.. pls dont be too generic on that matter.. pls..

Fed-Kun's army
@zeroxjac: Not stopping you from dropping, but just thought you should know:
Minori, the second girl, is fully capable of dressing herself but she acts overly spoiled so she can hog Youtarou all for herself. She's also a childhood friend of Tsubasa, the first girl, and actually cares about her despite her self-imposed rivalry.

@kuzunagi13: A lot of people thought the same as you when Maga-Tsuki was running and the ending was satisfactory. It's a safe bet this won't end the way we think it traditionally (or generically) will either.

Aggregator gang
@TwilightFaze figured that when a saw her flashback and her reaction when he actually did it, but still quite bad for me so i better leave and let the people enjoy it, thanks for the spoiler btw.

Users who are viewing this thread