“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 15 - A Mother's Wish

Dex-chan lover
Let's just hope it's all just one big misunderstanding and they're just working through some issues. Komura is truly in the lion's den otherwise

Double-page supporter
Imo mom just can't have any kids anymore and yes, she sees Touko as her 'successor' in that regard, but what mother don't?
Not sure what you guys are freaking about, everything is plan doori :headpat:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know it's wrong, especially since the MC isn't at fault, at least not directly; but if I could advise the mother and sister, it'd be to give the mc up to his wife and daughter and save yourselves. Now I'm guessing mc's wife and daughter are gonna go after the sister's husband.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
HOLY HELL, HER MOM IS ALSO MESSED UP SOMEHOW. I always thought she's just air headed but dam she's throwing some major danger signs with 'happy on 7th heaven' ' glad it's a daughter' etc.
We all thought her husband was dead or a bad divorce but what if.....
Touko's father was also her own father????

ivv

Dex-chan lover
WHAT AM I READING!???
WHY AM I BEING SCARED OF A ROMANCE MANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
did u guys ever read Hdoujin that the girl ra*** one guy and make him c** inside her

and then somehow pregnant with his child...

then when the daughter growing up ...

she pretty much make her daughter do same thing at the guy ...

this its somehow what feeling i got on this series

Dex-chan lover
Rather than something being off, isn't it simply possible that she cannot have children anymore? The wife is known to be very sickly.

Dex-chan lover
Putting my imaginary money on the line here:
The mother was impregnated by her much older step father. She might've even been in a three way relationship with her stepfather as the only male, and her own mother as the second female.
The step father passed at some point, and now she's trying to recreate the same dynamic with her husband and daughter.
Something that wouldn't have been possible if she had a son.
I read an H-manga with this exact same plot in the past.

Double-page supporter
I never been so confused in my life like the way the mom talked normal answering the question from grandma and she just looking like she crazy. Like her answer are normal why look like. Ik from our pov we can see something that they don’t but WHAT

Dex-chan lover
did u guys ever read Hdoujin that the girl ra*** one guy and make him c** inside her

and then somehow pregnant with his child...

then when the daughter growing up ...

she pretty much make her daughter do same thing at the guy ...

this its somehow what feeling i got on this series
nah the atmosphere is much more like that one where the girl that was ra**ed by her teacher reunites with him as a highschool girl, but it's not actually her and is instead the girl's best friend that watched it happen and wished it was her pretending to be her.

Users who are viewing this thread