“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 15 - A Mother's Wish

Dex-chan lover
Well well... looks like the mom is possibly in on it? Did something super messed up happen between them and her old husband and father to the point that they are looking for someone now to give them a new child altogether, except with the daughter instead? Could be a red herring but certainly seems like the mom is well aware of what her daughter is doing and is almost encouraging it.

Supporter
maybe I'm overthinking too much but start the chapter with talking about chika's husband seems like set up for something while using red flag mom&daughter combo as cover up?

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what grandma’s problem is, it’s not like ONE of them won’t get pregnant in the future…

They had to some dark stuff go down with the previous man in their life, either the mom or Touko had to ”deal” with it, mom doesn’t think she can be a good wife/mother alone, and Touko’s going to “help” her with it…

The only flag is if the mom’s in danger of dying, so I hope it’s the delicious dish instead.

Dex-chan lover
I never been so confused in my life like the way the mom talked normal answering the question from grandma and she just looking like she crazy. Like her answer are normal why look like. Ik from our pov we can see something that they don’t but WHAT
When you deal with someone in person, your instincts pick up on micro expressions, emotions, and intuitions way better than your brain does. Even if everything seems all right on the surface level, you’d still feel uneasy.

Dex-chan lover
I know that it's a story and the suspension of disbelief demands that the plot continues. But there's nothing really tying him to the mother and daughter, he could simply say 'no' and walk away if things get too weird.
Did you see what the daughter did to that poor girl? She literally made her infamous on the Internet and led a pedophile stalker to kidnap her, my man and his entire family would fucking get chopped off if he even show a slight motion of rejecting them

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the mom is a coconspirator, i think its gonna be revealed that the mother did terrible things when she was taking care of chika when she was a baby, but now is a more adjusted, not better, but adjusted person, and its gonna be a like mother like daughter situation where chika is gonna be like her mom when she was her age.

Dex-chan lover
did u guys ever read Hdoujin that the girl ra*** one guy and make him c** inside her

and then somehow pregnant with his child...

then when the daughter growing up ...

she pretty much make her daughter do same thing at the guy ...

this its somehow what feeling i got on this series
sauce??

Dex-chan lover
I know that it's a story and the suspension of disbelief demands that the plot continues. But there's nothing really tying him to the mother and daughter, he could simply say 'no' and walk away if things get too weird.
Hopefully, unless they pull something that ruins him but idk how they'd do that. The daughter is good at that sort of thing though.

Dex-chan lover
Just rope, at this rate.

Kinda funny how her not wanting a second kid was seen as a first red flag, though.

Double-page supporter
On my end I think the seventh heaven comment is being taken out of context. She means she was just happy to have a family. Having a daughter and being with her husband/whatever at the time. On the subject of the comment of her being a daughter. Maybe it also can be taken at face value of her just not being sure if she can relate to a Son/be a good mother to one as not a male. A lot of moms are like that, where they want daughters to be friends with/think they can relate to them better.
So at end of day, I feel the mother is not sus, but I probably will be proven wrong. We shall see.

Double-page supporter
Yeah.... The dad was an abusive douche and they killed him.

Users who are viewing this thread