“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 20 - Allurement

Why are people thinking that she is vomiting due to having seen her brother have sex? To me it's quite obvious, especially with the suspicious messages the sister got last chapter: Her husband isn't at home a lot, she had an affair/one-night-stand, regretted it and doesn't want anything to do with the guy, and is pregnant. The stress of the pregnancy + the whole situation was just too much for her, and she needed to vomit

Dex-chan lover
I know it's my fault that I'm following this manga but every time I check my feed i dread seeing a new chapter
yep, me too that's why this time I chose to read the comments first and wait for a moment to read when I will not get f*ck by the story hahaha 🥲😅😅

Dex-chan lover
Why are people thinking that she is vomiting due to having seen her brother have sex? To me it's quite obvious, especially with the suspicious messages the sister got last chapter: Her husband isn't at home a lot, she had an affair/one-night-stand, regretted it and doesn't want anything to do with the guy, and is pregnant. The stress of the pregnancy + the whole situation was just too much for her, and she needed to vomit
These are the same people who are shitting on his family for telling him this marriage is a bad idea, and insist that the mother and sister have literally no reason to be suspicious of the step-family. It's obvious that a strong minority of readers have the reading comprehension of children.

I was just about to say this. the moment touko touched her stomach outside the shop + text messages were a clear giveaway.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, you. Exactly how carefully are you reading the story? More people than usual are being dumb this chapter, and I need to understand how you miss the story this hard.

That's not a rhetorical question: How carefully are you reading? You speeding through? Are you having something read it for you in the background while you do something else? What's going on, buddy?
Hey, you. Exactly how carefully are you fondling my balls? More people than usual are being extra rough this day and I need to understand how you squeeze the sack this hard.

That's not a rhetorical question: How carefully are you caressing? You pulling the teste through? Are you having somebody else tug it for you in the background while you work the shaft? What's going on, buddy?

Dex-chan lover
To
I was just about to say this. the moment touko touched her stomach outside the shop + text messages were a clear giveaway.
Touko touching her stomach isn't any kind of indication. Unless you're implying she gave her a secret pregnancy test. She was asking about the last child when she touched her. The text messages do suggest something. Though I took it to be a stalker, since she's so reluctant to talk to the guy, and he came up right as she was about to talk to her brother about a problem she was having. Even the one message we saw her send him was a non-committal, "Please stop talking to me" kind of answer. The nausea suggests either a lot of stress, or a pregnancy.
Hey, you. Exactly how carefully are you fondling my balls? More people than usual are being extra rough this day and I need to understand how you squeeze the sack this hard.

That's not a rhetorical question: How carefully are you caressing? You pulling the teste through? Are you having somebody else tug it for you in the background while you work the shaft? What's going on, buddy?
Oh, you're just dumb; got it.

Dex-chan lover
To

Touko touching her stomach isn't any kind of indication. Unless you're implying she gave her a secret pregnancy test. She was asking about the last child when she touched her. The text messages do suggest something. Though I took it to be a stalker, since she's so reluctant to talk to the guy, and he came up right as she was about to talk to her brother about a problem she was having. Even the one message we saw her send him was a non-committal, "Please stop talking to me" kind of answer. The nausea suggests either a lot of stress, or a pregnancy.

You're just dumb; got it.
Dumb like being a condescending prick for no reason when somebody talks about the melodramatic nature of the story, that type of dumb or something else?

I guess it's on me for not remembering the fact that maybe the sister is going through some morning sickness and this was just some coincidental overlap, I mean the author only releases 10 pages every 3 months or so, but like pretty much any manga with drama in it all issues that can be avoided by talking like normal human beings...aren't.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what an ending. No matter what sister does, it's going to get turned around easily. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how it pans out.

Thanks for the translation.

There's only 2 perverts here, Miyako and her daughter
Three. Not two, three. Sister is clearly one too with her NTR and Incest Peeping kinks. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what an ending. No matter what sister does, it's going to get turned around easily. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how it pans out.

Thanks for the translation.

Three. Not two, three. Sister is clearly one too with her NTR and Incest Peeping kinks. :ROFLMAO:
.......you honestly believe his sister wanted to witness that?? Her fucking puking makes it very clear that's not the case 🤦🏾‍♂️

Plus Miyako purposely left the door cracked in case his sister wanted to try and make up with him

What are you even reading here?

Users who are viewing this thread