“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 21 - The Beach

Dex-chan lover
Stop it guys.. just be honest and let her cook. Just do it! I bet if there's nothing happened in the end he Will have the second child from u know where 🗿

Dex-chan lover
I've read something like this in a doujin, but compared to that, the doujin's tamer and much more wholesome than this

Dex-chan lover
At this point, his sister HAS to think he banged the daughter, right? Her reaction would be way too stupid if she understood it was a married couple having sex.

Also, let the daughter cook. The food is not yet burned

Fed-Kun's army
This is what i got after 3 months??!?, shes gonna betray her own mom ngl 💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
how the fuck is this tagged as incest when the two are not blood related? I can understand the theory about how touko is an incest child about the mom and her own father while wanting touko to carry on the "family line"

Dex-chan lover
The story telling really draws you in.
Makes me wonder if the author can make this because it's a personal observation on real world events.

Supporter
We are no closer to understanding the motives of these two women at all. And was his sisters dream supposed to imply that she’s a brocon ?

Dex-chan lover
I’m really curious to see how far the train wreck will go with these 3, but the sister’s situation is really hard to handle, divorced, potentially pregnant, blackmailed by a younger coworker if I remember well ? And she lost her brother’s support, her mom is not really reliable, she is truly alone…

Please author, I don’t mind if you go to the oyakodon route, but let the brother save his sister and have a 4some please

Users who are viewing this thread