“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 21 - The Beach

Dex-chan lover
first thing first....
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?
and the second..............
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Did mother by any chance take dad's uh... Genetic material and give it to touko?
Hold up, you may be onto something there.

Everyone keeps assuming the dad and daughter have to have sex to have a baby.

But nothing is stopping the mom and daughter from doing some crazy "yogurt swap" trick after the MC is done doing the deed and falls asleep.

A few creative, and icky uses of medical suction syringes, and boom.

Baby in the oven for the daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Call me a deviant but I want to see this full train-wreck.. I'm not reading this for the fluffy happy-family ending.. :dogkek:
Would you consider the ending where he impregnates them both the train wreck or the happy family ending? Sounds like the latter to me.

Dex-chan lover
Nah i f with it. We need this sussy drama. I NEED TRASH TO CONSUME AFTER FINISHING DOME X KANO lmao. Nah but fr, this makes it more interesting (for me). W writer
plot is fire but she's such a weirdo that it's insane

Dex-chan lover
I just want to know the backstory of this mom and daughter lol they mad fucking weird.

His sister is also weird to for being weirded out that his MARRIED brother has sex with his WIFE

Dex-chan lover
This manga never fails on being fucking disturbing
yeah I can't read the manga each one at a time, too disturbing so I prefer in batches, just here to get some spoilers if I can read a bunch again, like in a not as disturbing moment hahaha (and from the comments now it's not the time hahaha)

Dex-chan lover
I guess if the Harapeko Oyakodon daughter (14) approached dad like that it will receive 200 comments of appraisals, PER CHAPTER, not reprisals, PER CHAPTER.

Cultured swines.

Users who are viewing this thread