“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Man. What do you even do in this type of situation? Obviously the mom is not gonna believe her daughter is hitting on you, not without some concrete proof at least. The daughter will continue to have plausible deniability and keep messing with you until she gets what she wants.

Man. What do you even do in this type of situation? Obviously the mom is not gonna believe her daughter is hitting on you, not without some concrete proof at least. The daughter will continue to have plausible deniability and keep messing with you until she gets what she wants.
That's actually a good point. The situation is going to be quite difficult. If the daughter continues to go on but when her mother arrives, she might change herself to be innocent to hide the real truth behind it. Big yikes. Also the mother and father might have some miscommunication issue.

Video evidence? Set up a camera in a living room and kitchen, make her show her sexual advances on camera, present proof to mother in a soft way "you need to talk to our girl, mother to daughter". Worst case - you don't talk for a while because she's annoyed you didn't reject her advances / told her earlier. Best case - you get yourself a mother/daughter harem.

Jokes aside, I'm really not sure how to handle situation around camera.

Set it up in secret and have video footage on hand that it was installed in a living room / kitchen in case she'll try to take it to her room and blackmail you ("he tried to film me naked")? Have your colleague help you by making up a message history of you talking about security?

Or maybe you reveal it only to your wife and talk about it all before? As in "here's truth, let me gather the evidence"? Or is it too risky because she would talk to her and ruin the surprise? Are you risking the relationship that way?

Maybe do it openly? Make sure she knows she is being watched so she doesn't try any funny stuff in family space and just don't let her in into your (and wife's) private space?

Would be funny if I guessed the (secret video capture) + (blackmail) future plot, because it sure sounds like something this manga would do. But yeah, video IS a good solution, but you really need to balance honesty and secrecy depending on the situation.

Double-page supporter
thing is getting hot for starters, but I wonder what's with the first page then?

Users who are viewing this thread