“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.9 - Volume 1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Oyakodon route confirmed. We're getting a W. Hopefully we eventually get to see the scene where mommy helps her daughter fuck him for the 1st time.
He'll either be knocked out beforehand and then wakes up tied up. Or it'll be a lot of effort to convince him. (We all damn well know it'll be the 1st option)

Thanks for the TL
One of the 'special' videos I've seen went in a similar fashion! Except in that case, the mom pulled the old switcharoo while his face was buried in her cleavage!

Ah well, it all worked out fine in the end. Both of their ends. And mouths...

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I'm just morbidly curious. What unholy chain of events led up to this conversation, you know?

This is one hell of a canon event

Okay, I am completely out of the loop here. What does everyone mean by "oyakodon"? Cuz I am so lost right now.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I am completely out of the loop here. What does everyone mean by "oyakodon"? Cuz I am so lost right now.
Oyakodon is used to refer to mother daughter threesome. This chapter kinda implies the mom was in on the daughter's seduction

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I'm just morbidly curious. What unholy chain of events led up to this conversation, you know?

This is one hell of a canon event
This is a special chapter. It seems to be set before the start of the story when the mother is introducing her boyfriend (prospective husband) to her daughter for the first time. It seems to imply that the mother and daughter were colluding from the start to find a man to share. Their motive for this is, as of yet, unknown. The latest chapters also further imply that there is something suspicious going on with this mother and daughter, the exact details of which have yet to be revealed.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to know what's the deal with Touko's biological dad. That's going to be really fucked up for sure.

Dex-chan lover
* slip * i dont know how react on this chapter... mostly when we alrdy know what happen on latest chapter..

its not just red light anymore...its red high beam

Dex-chan lover
This is a special chapter. It seems to be set before the start of the story when the mother is introducing her boyfriend (prospective husband) to her daughter for the first time. It seems to imply that the mother and daughter were colluding from the start to find a man to share. Their motive for this is, as of yet, unknown. The latest chapters also further imply that there is something suspicious going on with this mother and daughter, the exact details of which have yet to be revealed.
At this point, can we even trust that the biological father died of natural causes, or without foul play? There's just so much that this chapter implies.

Users who are viewing this thread