“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Outcome

Dex-chan lover
It's a real thing that happens everywhere. You're saying it as if it's an exclusive kinda deal when this kinda shit happens in America, India, Japan, Indonesia, etc etc.

Just recently I found out that one of my acquaintance's mother threatened to commit suicide just because her child wanted to go to music college. The father was barely of any help. The mother abuses her family anytime she went wild. There are fucked up people everywhere.
THEY should've livestreamed that one. I really see some hysterical moms out here.

Dex-chan lover
THEY should've livestreamed that one. I really see some hysterical moms out here.
That would be one crazy stream. The fact that there are real fucking people that are THAT deranged is stupid. We live in a stupid world man... God, if you are real, why the fuck did you let that kinda shit happened. Or if any scientists in charge of our simulation reads this... Fuck you man for making that kind of insane people our burden.

Contributor
That last page... the implication of the conversation that Yurika's hearing(?) in the shower is that she likely does have relatives who in theory could take her in, but are making excuses so they don't have to. If she doesn't get taken in, she's likely not transferring away from school...

OK, suicide is the true bad end. I just didn't wanna think that it was gonna go there from last chapter. Dropping out of school to work is definitely not so bad by comparison, so long as it's not the kind of shady work that ruins her life further and makes her want to kill herself. Then it's just suicide with extra steps.

Could also be a red herring, and then she tries to kill Touko at school. Neither of which ends well, so just drop the scissors... unless it's the good red herring where she just cuts her hair. Who am I kidding, this isn't that kind of story... is it?

Dex-chan lover
She does but she's a well adapted social cameleon. The crimes are hidden and I think the boy who confessed will be our detective.
Did our FMC really commit any crime so far? She was saying to stop messing with her and her dad after the photo was spread. Then, the classmate girl took it up a notch by trying to bait him into doing sex with a minor. She entered the premise legally with the permission of the classmate's mother. The only thing "illegal" that she may have done so far is just deleting someone's file (the video clip), and that's about it.

Dex-chan lover
Chubby bitch is gonna fuck up some college's nerd circle in the near future. This shit contagious.

Users who are viewing this thread