“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Outcome

Dex-chan lover
Lol. None of her family cares about her. Play games or something lol. Why be an asshole in life when you got tons of games to vent to.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a "Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monster All-Out Attack".
Where it isn't a force of nature; but instead malevolent beings fighting each other.

And in this chapter, I don't get why JP authors portray (maybe it is a real cultural thing?) that even her "foster" wants to abandon her, as evidenced by the phonecall when she's in the showed. Who the hell in a family -- in list of godparents/protective custody -- tries returning a child to a parent that abuses them?

Is this a real thing that happen there? Their culture is too screwed up.
It's a real thing that happens everywhere. You're saying it as if it's an exclusive kinda deal when this kinda shit happens in America, India, Japan, Indonesia, etc etc.

Just recently I found out that one of my acquaintance's mother threatened to commit suicide just because her child wanted to go to music college. The father was barely of any help. The mother abuses her family anytime she went wild. There are fucked up people everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't referring to this character specifically for the underage bit, but the start of the discussion was referencing this weird comment:

The underage was more referencing a very common issue that commenters have regarding sexualizing literal children.

There was another manga in which a comment was wishing that the main girl was an actual youjo-aged child and had the MC do sexual acts with her. This person got banned, IIRC, but a lot of people who skirt that line don't get banned and somehow think its ok to say stuff if they say "It's a joke" when just because something is a joke doesn't mean that people won't think you are a freak.

Especially with the "it's a character, it's not real, its just a manga" rhetoric. It's still weird to sexualize a fictional child.
Oh one of THOSE types. The ones that put out so much emphasis on fictional characters.

Who cares lol. Any fictional characters could get raped by Hitler and I wouldn't even bat an eye. They aren't real. They don't have any future ahead of them. Because they aren't actually alive. I'd feel bad watching them get fucked by a truck, but that's the extent that everyone SHOULD feel about fictional characters. Keep it fictional.

What's weird is bringing fictional matters into the real world.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. The one in call is her dad. Dad's too busy with work y'know. Japan only culture.
"I have a job and a family to take care of, so it's not possible"
Unless the dad already remarried, I don't think the people speaking in the last page is her own dad.
It's probably her uncle or aunt.

Group Leader
I know she wasn't the best person but damn I really hope she doesn't go through with the suicide. Maybe I missed something but why did Touko pat her & what was she telling her in passing? Thanks for the chapter.
She asked that girl to swap her cleaning up duty so she could fk up that lil bi*ch

Dex-chan lover
Unless the dad already remarried, I don't think the people speaking in the last page is her own dad.
It's probably her uncle or aunt.
Yeah, we're not even sure the dad is alive or existing, unless I missed that fact somewhere. I thought it was just Yurika and her mom living together since, it's also likely why she's a bit attached to her mom as well as she doesn't likely have anyone else to depend on.

Either way I'm definitely curious how she'll move forward from this. Either she'll get super depressed and wither away or go vindicative mode and cause even more issues for FMC. There's also a big chance she'll try again seducing Papa with a different strategy to get back at FMC.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we're not even sure the dad is alive or existing, unless I missed that fact somewhere. I thought it was just Yurika and her mom living together since, it's also likely why she's a bit attached to her mom as well as she doesn't likely have anyone else to depend on.

Either way I'm definitely curious how she'll move forward from this. Either she'll get super depressed and wither away or go vindicative mode and cause even more issues for FMC. There's also a big chance she'll try again seducing Papa with a different strategy to get back at FMC.
The birth of the yandere vs yandere.

Double-page supporter
Just occured to me - Yurika never had a proper kind dad, she basically had the same(?) issue as Touko.
And that was the reason for the whole event. So, in a way, Touko was 100% correct in attacking Yurika, since she actually tried to steal her dad from her, since Yurika never had... well, you understand.
Ironic, really.

Dex-chan lover

Congrats!
You managed to raise the average IQ of this chapter commentator by a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the words on the last page are her relatives outside the bathroom basically discussing that they don't want to take her in and hope to return her to her abusive mother. She has a shit family. No wonder she turned out like that.

Dex-chan lover
Man her life went downhill fast. I can imagine Miyako's dad taking her in (or at the very least supporting her through this rather rough spot).

Aggregator gang
Bro idrc about yurika anymore, if u wanna expand on her aftermath include the MC in as well too

Aggregator gang
Man her life went downhill fast. I can imagine Miyako's dad taking her in (or at the very least supporting her through this rather rough spot).
You mean her classmates grandpa???

Dex-chan lover
That'd be an interesting progression, now Papa would have two yandere daughters to deal with lol.

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck i physically reacted on that last page, please at least just let her live bro aint she had enough 😭

Users who are viewing this thread