“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
Okay wtf is wrong with his sister? I get what Touko said was probably worded in the worst way possible, but even before that she was on edge about single mothers, or about a pretty stepdaughter and about him getting along with them…

As far as we know she’s without her partner too so I don’t get all this prejudice even before Touko said something sus.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Glad the sister didn't immediately suspect her brother of anything nefarious; adds a sense of realism as she'd have an idea of the character of her brother.

Also, Touko is being way too forward. Might have to reread to see if this is new or it was this explicit infront of others.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to know what happened after Ch 12.

I don't want to know. I doen want to know. I don't want to know. :notlikethis:

nothinghappenednothinghappenednothinghappenednothinghappenedsomethinghappened
So...
You won't see chap 13 then?

Dex-chan lover
Glad the sister didn't immediately suspect her brother of anything nefarious; adds a sense of realism as she'd have an idea of the character of her brother.

Also, Touko is being way too forward. Might have to reread to see if this is new or it was this explicit infront of others.
I'm gonna make the assumption that Touko has gotten to the point where she no longer cares who knows about her stepdad obsession

Especially if she's twisted enough to body (figuratively) anybody who gets in the way of that

Users who are viewing this thread