“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
I fear for his sister's life now, she might get a fate worse than death, and she has a baby, so...yeah.
Ohh, and Yuriko is probably in some cold basement for the rest of her life now, so...yeah, the FMC is just evil

Dex-chan lover
Tbf now that I think about it, the mc wife is very meek. Like she's so silent compared to Touko. Their family dynamics are weird.
Okay wtf is wrong with his sister? I get what Touko said was probably worded in the worst way possible, but even before that she was on edge about single mothers, or about a pretty stepdaughter and about him getting along with them…

As far as we know she’s without her partner too so I don’t get all this prejudice even before Touko said something sus.

Dex-chan lover
Ok rereading I think if your very generous the "do you want to make a baby" can be waved away as her asking for a sibling.

We know its not that. But I feel thd author was trying to show that but sis picking up that she dosent wasnt a sibling but a child of her own

Dex-chan lover
Okay wtf is wrong with his sister? I get what Touko said was probably worded in the worst way possible, but even before that she was on edge about single mothers, or about a pretty stepdaughter and about him getting along with them…

As far as we know she’s without her partner too so I don’t get all this prejudice even before Touko said something sus.
In Japanese she probably said something real sus but it doesn't fully translate to English. Also she could've said something along the lines of "Dad, isn't it about time you have a baby with mom", "Don't you want your own kid" or something like that idk. She already noticed her aunt's reaction and her grandma's disappointment when she found out the mother isn't pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
WHY THE FUCK DID I JUMP INTO SEMIMARU RABBIT HOLE?! I AM AMAZED AND CONCERNED AT THE SAME TIME WTF IS WRONG WITH ME XD

Dex-chan lover
Touko : "Do you want... to make a baby ??"
The whole family :
funny-man.gif

Users who are viewing this thread