“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
Is this like Chekhov's Family?

Just introduced to get tortured later?

Shitty classmates are one thing, but idk about ruining sister and possibly baby.

Dex-chan lover
Man I just hope the sister minds her own business and child.
Though, even if her first reaction towards Touko and her mum was a bit eh, it does make me wanna know more about the mum's situation, backstory and all.
Also I wonder if Touko's gonna go all crazy once she realises her mum's pregnant (if she is)
Anyways, I still really fucking love Touko! May she find happiness.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
oh my god girl chill lmao don't do this in front of the family.
The MC and wife's strange reaction to the pregnancy question leads me to believe there's something further there, maybe she's barren and they will end with the daughter producing kids for em lmao.

i feel so bad for yurika man oh my god, she only wanted her mom to love her thats all, also what happend after ch.12?? im now interested in seeing if toukos mom will ever notice what her daugthers doing, possibly catch her in the act or something

Okay wtf is wrong with his sister? I get what Touko said was probably the worst worded way possible,
Butbeven before that she was on edge about single mothers, or about a pretty stepdaughter or about him getting along with them…
As far as we know she’s without her partner too so I don’t get all this prejudice even before Touko said something sus.
Okay wtf is wrong with his sister? I get what Touko said was probably the worst worded way possible,
Butbeven before that she was on edge about single mothers, or about a pretty stepdaughter or about him getting along with them…
As far as we know she’s without her partner too so I don’t get all this prejudice even before Touko said something sus.
first time with difference culture?
hers concern is reasonable
i dont see any issue

Dex-chan lover
Is... Is it wrong my first thought was that he knocked up his sister? And probably got with his mother when his dad died? And the series will end in a family "bonding" exercise?

...... Okay, I'm staying away from the tequila and the "special" numbers...

All seriousness, the sister is perceptive of the bad vibes from the Yan, if not in the way she thinks.

Dex-chan lover
Sister catching on. She's for sure gonna be sus when her brother has "Twins" (obviously I'm implying an Oyakodon Ending where he impregnates his wife and daughter at the same time).
Daughter getting bolder and bolder though. (Better be an Oyakodon ending)

Thanks for the TL
I like the cut of your jib!

Dex-chan lover
I want some Form of Justice for the Girl who got Kidnapped by that ugly bastard. So i Hope female lead gets Bad end
While I hope she does get out of it, She IS still the one who tried to set up an innocent man for no reason. And was probably considering doing worse. Maybe karma is disproportionate sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that I want Yurika to win, it's just that the way Touko won was way too convenient and unfair. Touko didn't deserve that W. Come on, the Stalker finding her aunt's house and successfully kidnapping a grown 17 year old off the street without her screaming . Come on now, too convenient.
You're saying that like Touko didn't drop a line to the recently released offender...

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that her husband was a drunkard or she was the alcoholic then she was left behind. Something both her and papa know of but not gram-gram.

Dex-chan lover
One word: Japan

Dex-chan lover
the fact that she asked him right in front of his sister makes me think she doesn't actually understand that what she said was weird

Dex-chan lover
maybe in some manga, though in this one the former husband is died and that was why she was single.
Well im just saying it this way because the little sister doesn't know, and everyone judges by looks and whats initially known, its just common behavior

Dex-chan lover
Now that was an odd thing to say, with his sister right there.

...Almost as if she wanted her to notice.

Users who are viewing this thread