“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
And you dont think single mothers are a little like eh, its either they where crazy or their husbands where crazy, its a 50/50 if it ended in a bad or good divorce, i get the other stuff tho she's just paranoid
maybe in some manga, though in this one the former husband is died and that was why she was single.

Dex-chan lover
Why everyone took the question like something wrong?, isn’t normal to think she asked for a sibling. Not like that stopping for everyone wants and thinked seggs!

Dex-chan lover
also there's the mum not wanting to drink, and the strange looks they gave her

Dex-chan lover
Sis is quite perceptive, although she's mistaken about what she's planning. I'm just a little worried about her, last time someone tried to butt in in Happy Sugar Life, we know how that ended...

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOO I hope his sister is actually just his step sister because dayuuuuum :love:

Dex-chan lover
We're already done with her classmate getting Doujin'd, huh? Gotta move on to ruining the sister's life too I guess

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the mum got raped by the alcohol accident, so she learnt her lesson and refuse to take any. The daughter is so bold even right in front of her papa' sister.

Dex-chan lover
lol are they really going to do the "we find out a few chapters later when Touko gets back from summer break that Yurika has been murdered by her stalker?"
So brazen lol.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the sister didn't immediately suspect her brother of anything nefarious; adds a sense of realism as she'd have an idea of the character of her brother.

Also, Touko is being way too forward. Might have to reread to see if this is new or it was this explicit infront of others.
She just couldn't hold it in . Holding the baby drove her instincts wild . It's very common.

Aggregator gang
Glad the sister didn't immediately suspect her brother of anything nefarious; adds a sense of realism as she'd have an idea of the character of her brother.

Also, Touko is being way too forward. Might have to reread to see if this is new or it was this explicit infront of others.
Questionable translation moment. IIRC in the raw Toukou said "Akachan... hoshii?" which literally meant "Baby... want?"
Which can be understood and translated in a lot of ways, including:
1. Want (to hold the) baby (I'm holding right now)?
2. Want (to have another) baby (with your wife/my mom)?
3. Want (to have) a baby (with me)? Super obvious way /a/nonymous went.

Edit: Alright, I actually checked the raw and it goes
お父さんもほしい?
赤ちゃん
"Father, (do you) also () want, a baby?"
sounds clunky but aligns well with 3 options I presented above

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I want some Form of Justice for the Girl who got Kidnapped by that ugly bastard. So i Hope female lead gets Bad end
It's not that I want Yurika to win, it's just that the way Touko won was way too convenient and unfair. Touko didn't deserve that W. Come on, the Stalker finding her aunt's house and successfully kidnapping a grown 17 year old off the street without her screaming . Come on now, too convenient.

Dex-chan lover
if she and her father make baby, what would they call it then? like, he should call it son or grandchild ?

Users who are viewing this thread