“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Suspicion

Dex-chan lover
i really hope nothing bad happens to sister man, she's got a newborn like please god

Dex-chan lover
i really hope nothing bad happens to sister man, she's got a newborn like please god
i mean even if she could get away with it to where the dad couldn't find out, i imagine she wouldn't hurt one of his relatives b/c 'family' as opposed to the ex idol girl who was acceptable collateral damage

Dex-chan lover
I still want Justice for the other Girl i Hope fmc suffers Like the fmc of the Manga delusional love
based on the authors other works, i don't think there'd be any 'karma/retribution'/if anything most ppl are rooting for the yanderes in those series

Dex-chan lover
korone-wtf.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is stressful as fuck :notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis:

I need to know if the mother caused/enabled this or she's just entirely being manipulated

Dex-chan lover
What I want to know is what happened with her biological dad and how was his relationship with Touko. I am sure there is something pretty fucked up with that.

Looks like oyakodon is back on the menu boys
One can only hope!

Dex-chan lover
I still want Justice for the other Girl i Hope fmc suffers Like the fmc of the Manga delusional love
I think we were reading different chapter 12's. She not only did reprehensible things such as pushing a kid down some stairs, but she was about to go knife crazy.

fMC might have been responsible for the stalker finding her and maybe she wasn't, but I don't blame her for protecting her Dad=D family...

Users who are viewing this thread