“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Suspicion

Dex-chan lover
i mean even if she could get away with it to where the dad couldn't find out, i imagine she wouldn't hurt one of his relatives b/c 'family' as opposed to the ex idol girl who was acceptable collateral damage
oooooh you right you right, didn't think of it like that 🤝
unless sister really steps out of line or something

Dex-chan lover
Why was the sister so disturbed at the end ? Is it just because Touko felt confident, over-familiar and uninhibited enough to touch her tummy? Or did Touko ask how she felt now because Touko is able to tell that she's pregnant and the sister is shocked that Touko was able to tell?

Dex-chan lover
Why was the sister so disturbed at the end ? Is it just because Touko felt confident, over-familiar and uninhibited enough to touch her tummy? Or did Touko ask how she felt now because Touko is able to tell that she's pregnant and the sister is shocked that Touko was able to tell?
There's no new pregnancy, as far as we know. Touko's been giving off serious "I want daddy to impregnate me" vibes for a while now, and the woman's already cautious of her. Now she's being hounded with questions about the pregnancy, and she's starting to get physical. I mean, if that creepy guy on the train started casually touching you in conversation, wouldn't you be concerned too?

Dex-chan lover
the most important person who needs to be aware of this behavior is her mother, and yet no one knows how to tell her because how the fuck do you tell someone "hey, your high school daughter is coming on to your new husband and asking about child bearing." TBF the one who needs to put his foot down is MC, and he needs to communicate with his wife, but considering its a new family and relationship, that is so awkward and hard to do.

really funny and insane situation lmao

Dex-chan lover
Sister better not start looking into it, unless she wants to dissappear or have her child suffer.

MC better start breeding his daughter soon. Probably gonna end up in a situation like that one doujin series. 327340, 383156, 385705

Thanks for the TL
honestly the only way to make Touko less unhinged

WTF.

Yo I did not expect this to be good after reading that synopsis, but this manga it's legitimately engaging.

I feel like the mother has to be getting poisoned by Touko. That's my guess. And with Touko, maybe the root of her obsessive Daddy shit comes from her actual father molesting her or something.

Users who are viewing this thread