Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Okiku-san Wants to Spoil

Dex-chan lover
So it was Otsuyu after all. I don't feel like she means what they think she does by "doing it." Also the afterward gives me more confidence with Okiku and Ryou's potential outcomes. It's interesting that the plot was planned entirely beforehand and that the chapter with Meguru's background wasn't even in the original plans for volume 1.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation.

So, afaik, those scans are from tankoubon, and trasnaltor is using them for better quality and uncensored nippels, but is there any chapters other than these 10?
The "Official Raw" link in the page have only up to 10th chapter and an extra.

Dex-chan lover
Fine Hera from Scarlet making a surprise cameo as an author! Maybe in another future she managed to live longer with her wife and become a writer?

Dex-chan lover
Guess no more 3rd great ghost appearing somewhere creepily since I didn't spot her in any of the pages of this chapter minus her introduction. Certainly did not expect her to take on a gyaru appearance but she seems fun. Thanks for the translations & the wait for volume 3 can't come soon enough.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I guess perverts that yell and call other people perverts are getting popular lately.

I wasn't expecting the gyaru appearance, but I'll always appreciate it. I guess we'll see if the window ghost was her or if it's a whole other ghost whenever more chapters come.

Thanks for translation.

So, afaik, those scans are from tankoubon, and trasnaltor is using them for better quality and uncensored nippels, but is there any chapters other than these 10?
The "Official Raw" link in the page have only up to 10th chapter and an extra.
Looks like the series updates about every 2 months and chapter 10 released on March 18 with the Vol 2 having released on March 27. Looking at the raws page, I think it says the next update is TBD.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the series updates about every 2 months and chapter 10 released on March 18 with the Vol 2 having released on March 27. Looking at the raws page, I think it says the next update is TBD.
So, ig, series is bi-monthly with tankoubon releasing shortly after final volume chapter is being released.

Users who are viewing this thread