Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Okiku-san Wants to Spoil

Dex-chan lover
Rereading because a new chapter (Ch. 11 raws) just came out and what if the other ghost is the servant? I might have said that before, I don't know, but now with the third ghost's gyaru appearance, it could be the attendant (Oyone) that helped her meet her lover after she died.

According to the original story (or stories since there are two versions), both of them were already dead, right? With that theory I can't really draw any relation to Ryou who is 100% connected to Okiku's story (be it reincarnation of the woman who was probably the lady of the house, whom she loved, and most likely betrayed her even if not on purpose or her descendant), but I'm really running out of ideas here. At least the backing for her not being Okiku's first love is that given the ghost's black hair color, it certainly cannot be the woman we see in those flashbacks.

F8dJ4g1WgAAGFvA
F8dJ6TOWIAAmn37

She looks kinda similar to the ghost we see.

Even if the glimpse of the real deal from the raws seems different. She's covered by the text box, and the hairstyle is different (however she also has no real bangs), but I refuse to believe the similar drawing has nothing to do with it. It HAS to be a hint, right? Right?

F8dLipnWgAAN1J_

Also, standing "next to" Okiku, the hair is completely different (has no bangs) so it's probably a completely different entity.
F8dJ8pHWcAAYC4W

Unrelated(?), but Meguru's shadow on Chapter 5 is still not leaving my mind. There is also no way to connect the creepy ass ghost to that shadow (story-wise), be it Otsuyu's maid or not.
F8dNpTvXkAATH7U

Can you guys notice I'm all over the place? I need the author to stop dropping misleading signals, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get more of this at some point. It's a real joy. Thanks for the TL thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread