Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Okiku-san Wants to Tell

Dex-chan lover
So they have some sort of past with eachother?

Thanks for the chapter, Looking forward to the next🤩

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!
I'm pretty sure this memory was of Ryou's childhood friend
Also, I think that this was actually third ghost speaking.
Yeah i think so too, we've only seen the third ghost through objects and it's so powerful that nobody realized it so i wouldn't be surprised if both times she looked dark it was actually the third one

Dex-chan lover
Shitlord I have been checking the past chapters and the ghost has been there all along.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author is combining Okiku with Otusyu or mixing them in some way. I'm not sure how yet (a lot of possibilities) but the relationship between Okiku and the priestess has always closely resembled what you'd expect from an Otsuyu story. I don't think that's an accident.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh I love the art style! It really conveys the feeling of being in love somehow which is just really impressive I can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm scared but also at the same time, tiddies.

NGL those are very carefully drawn tiddies, so beautiful and luscious nipples.

Dex-chan lover
No yandere ghost can stand against those super tiddies. She thinks she will get killed after turning around but that wouldn't be the case.

Dex-chan lover
What the spooky voice said didn't sound like something that was addressed to Ryouyo. It was Okiku who had pursued her own happiness by confessing to Ryouyo a moment ago, so I think the voice was talking to her.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like Okiku is related to Ryou's old friend? And that 3rd ghost may be the one in her student days?

Users who are viewing this thread