Okiraku Onna Madoushi no Kaitakuki

>srow raifu

I can't shake the feeling it would be a better story if her goal was to stop the nuclear war with her magic instead of becoming a neet and taking a nap while everyone else exterminated themselves.

The level of civilization of that village is questionable. The level of building and clothing doesn't match lol. There is even a parka-like cloth.

Typical Japanese isekai author. There is no research or whatsoever.

First chapter First pic First Bubble "i Like fun things" she said ...... with her maid near her wearing perfect Maid cloth with .......... Ni.... Percing/Clip ovverr her uniform? Yea i like fun things too i approve !😏

Double-page supporter
@hedgemoney Even if there are no characters getting transferred to an isekai (a different world), still, the story is in an isekai, the exact isekai you think about when you hear the word isekai, the isekai with sword and sorcery in its finest cliche.

Edit: Well, to be fair, "different world" is only used for when like characters transfer from the original world to a fantasy world... but you get what I have meant earlier before....

Dex-chan lover
@Flames378913
so whats with the cover is it the novels cover?
Correct; this is common for adaptations to use LN covers as a placeholder until a proper manga volume cover is available.
This often causes confusion for manga-only readers, who expect the LN illustrator, but get the manga artist instead.

Why did they have to put that annoying character in... honestly so annoyed with his arrogance.

And like usual when you see author putting a really annoying male character in story to bore you for every chapter he is in, you know it's time to stop reading a manga.
It can only get worse, I will never understand japanese author fixation on creating always the same type of shitty male character you want to see killed off immediately, but instead author gives them focus in.
What a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread