Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
That's a queenly image.

Til is not used being used as a till.

A repeating crossbow. That's about what they would look like. I just don't see how the lever would hook onto the string to reload. I also think the notch at the end of the string slot would wear on the string.

So it's got a magazine rather than manually loading the arrows. That's neat.

Of course he's happier with the crossbow. Money is just money. A toy, I mean, weapon, is fun.

Dex-chan lover
That's a queenly image.

A repeating crossbow. That's about what they would look like. I just don't see how the lever would hook onto the string to reload. I also think the notch at the end of the string slot would wear on the string.

Of course he's happier with the crossbow. Money is just money. A toy, I mean, weapon, is fun.
If you look at page 6 when the dude's loading it, the string hooks into a small gap under the magazine assembly, not the lever itself.
This is how it's done IRL (mini version):

Dex-chan lover
If you look at page 6 when the dude's loading it, the string hooks into a small gap under the magazine assembly, not the lever itself.
Right, that's how it moved. It was a bit unclear since it didn't move as far as it should've when he moved the lever forward, and on the first image there's no line indicating those are two separate pieces of it.

Dex-chan lover
That's a queenly image.

You know how stress relieving firing that machine gun even in games.... especially if the controller vibrates with each ammo.

Dex-chan lover
"In theory I am supposed to hate slavery, but since it's so convenient, I'll pretend it's fine..."

Users who are viewing this thread