Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 30.3 - A Smile From Your Heart …

Dex-chan lover
wait she cried because her doll got destroyed not because she used her power to slaughter enemy armies?
the enemies armies tried to attack her parent house territory, although she indeed didnt had good memories there its still her former home, in fact she the one asking to be used as reinforcement since Van castle also face an attack, well regarding how she feel about killing human as far i remember the WN kind of gloss it over dunno about the LN/manga thought

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly starting to believe the reason that the reason special magic is looked down on is not that its weak, it's that it's too strong.
It's much more manageable to let the guy who creates fire take a high ranking position, then allowing the girl who could make her own army anywhere near the king.
about that puppet magic, i forgot if this already mentioned in manga or not but in past it used as assassination tool like you suspected, this end up become prejudice any one with that magic be in future becoming dangerous people which i know stupid but yeah its plot

Dex-chan lover
yeah, kill a dragon and wyverns (?). I don't remember the MC kill another human being
Listen, I'm not an expert on killing and maiming so I don't know how accurate this is, but in the Wanted comic book series, the MC was trained to get used to killing people by having him carve up beef carcasses as a way to get use to the gore.

Granted, that didn't teach him how to kill people, but it certainly got him used to the meat and the blood and the bones.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly starting to believe the reason that the reason special magic is looked down on is not that its weak, it's that it's too strong.
It's much more manageable to let the guy who creates fire take a high ranking position, then allowing the girl who could make her own army anywhere near the king.
If its too strong, why her family’s basically shunned her? They just basically has “hurr durr if its not direct magic attack than its weak”

Dex-chan lover
They just basically has “hurr durr if its not direct magic attack than its weak”
To be fair, that's also how Wizards of the Coast (who owns Dungeons & Dragons) thought for the longest time; they thought a spellcaster's role is to be a blaster or a healbot and just kind of threw the utility spells in there, when it turns out Batman is a wizard.

Group Leader
if i not remember it wrong her skill is Puppet Master/Puppeteer so yeah the one she can control must be in doll/human shaped thing and unable to control thing in different shape
that to say in latter part she kinda control doll soldier to fight in war and pretty much massacre enemies armies since her doll using strong material that Van had, thought it indeed nearly destroyed in the end since enemies kinda desperate to kill it(other never realize its a doll) and made her cry since she think she wasted the doll Van gave her
That is the longest sentence known to man and it doesnt even have a period

UOOOHHHH THE MITHRIL DOLL IS SO COOL~!! I LOVE IT!!:glee:

Hahh... so beautiful, i didn't expect this is how it's gonna look... the illustration on the novel..wasn't that good...

Dex-chan lover
Almost correct. Her magic isn't suitable for noble, and not because it's weak, it's mostly used or got used for assassinations and got associated with shady staff.

Dex-chan lover
I hate these .1 chapters. Me reading a lil short story for sub 3 minutes every half month does not constitute a story just drop it a whole so one can enjoy. Otherwise yeah weird asf that her power is looked down upon with training she could probably easily control insane battle dolls for protecting royalty and shit
this is exactly the reason why this power is hated

She could just go assasinate somebody with a doll from a safe distance and if it fails, just send an another one! Imagine a never ending series of assasinations...

Dex-chan lover
this is exactly the reason why this power is hated

She could just go assasinate somebody with a doll from a safe distance and if it fails, just send an another one! Imagine a never ending series of assasinations...
Idk why but that Ginko-chan on your avatar makes it look lik you're expecting to fight such thing.

Users who are viewing this thread