Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 30.3 - A Smile From Your Heart …

Supporter
OP unending army, got it.
20240701180743-1943776b.gif

or maybe just a single OP maid/soldier/bodyguard?
20240223031609-714c57ee.jpg

Double-page supporter
NOOOO. That was so short lol. Gimme more!

On another note I don't think they ever said that the item that she controls has to be a doll. It seems to me like her power is just a really advanced form of telekinesis in which case she can just control blades in general and be a one woman killing machine.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO. That was so short lol. Gimme more!

On another note I don't think they ever said that the item that she controls has to be a doll. It seems to me like her power is just a really advanced form of telekinesis in which case she can just control blades in general and be a one woman killing machine.
if i not remember it wrong her skill is Puppet Master/Puppeteer so yeah the one she can control must be in doll/human shaped thing and unable to control thing in different shape
that to say in latter part she kinda control doll soldier to fight in war and pretty much massacre enemies armies since her doll using strong material that Van had, thought it indeed nearly destroyed in the end since enemies kinda desperate to kill it(other never realize its a doll) and made her cry since she think she wasted the doll Van gave her

Dex-chan lover
I hate these .1 chapters. Me reading a lil short story for sub 3 minutes every half month does not constitute a story just drop it a whole so one can enjoy. Otherwise yeah weird asf that her power is looked down upon with training she could probably easily control insane battle dolls for protecting royalty and shit

Double-page supporter
if i not remember it wrong her skill is Puppet Master/Puppeteer so yeah the one she can control must be in doll/human shaped thing and unable to control thing in different shape
that to say in latter part she kinda control doll soldier to fight in war and pretty much massacre enemies armies since her doll using strong material that Van had, thought it indeed nearly destroyed in the end since enemies kinda desperate to kill it(other never realize its a doll) and made her cry since she think she wasted the doll Van gave her
Well puppetry is a relative name for controlling inanimate objects. That being said, make a doll with blade limbs. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly starting to believe the reason that the reason special magic is looked down on is not that its weak, it's that it's too strong.
It's much more manageable to let the guy who creates fire take a high ranking position, then allowing the girl who could make her own army anywhere near the king.

Dex-chan lover
wait she cried because her doll got destroyed not because she used her power to slaughter enemy armies?

Dex-chan lover
Do be fair, the setting is a brutal medieval fantasy. Killing people is kind of par for the course.
I mean there's probably some shocking experience to her since it's probably her first time using her power not just to kill but to slaughter another human being. Or is it? Maybe it's not her first time using her doll to kill another human being, maybe she's already killed someone using her power before joining the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I mean there's probably some shocking experience to her since it's probably her first time using her power not just to kill but to slaughter another human being. Or is it? Maybe it's not her first time using her doll to kill another human being, maybe she's already killed someone using her power before joining the MC.
Or maybe she's seen the MC kill so many things that she's a little bit numb to it?

Users who are viewing this thread