Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1

Dex-chan lover
while the story is not that great, now they doing this, just let me enjoy reading damn it

man what do they have against miss panamera carerra cayenne? they got her name wrong, took away her tits, and slathered credits everywhere. how rude. who ever censored that is gonna be in for a rude awakening giving all the scenes describing her in future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
can you guys stop putting credit pages connected to the actual page
They fixed it.. for all chapters.

This might have helped...
fLbg2GU.png

(the refused one was Ch2 of Heavy Knight. That group refuses to fix their out of order pages on a double page spread.)

Dex-chan lover
Their reasoning was that they are getting DMCA on sexual related content (not sure how that works)
It doesn't. Whatever may be their motive in censoring, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act makes piracy no more legal for censoring sexual content.

Dex-chan lover
ManhwaFreak apparently tries to reduce manga to the level of manhwa. [shrug]

Dex-chan lover
Does Korea censor butts and cleavage in manga? I thought it happens more often in China and Malaysia for government vs religious reasons. Maybe this group is scanning for audiences in those countries, as well, and want to avoid a crackdown? And the names and titles of some of the characters keep changing within the same chapter. Is markitz = marquis?

To all complaining about the censorship they have done, they have to do it with their site because of the ads they run on the site. Anything over just a little bit and it kills their ability to have ads. They could just release the uncensored here after the initial release on their site.

Dex-chan lover
Translator has badly censored all the boobs, here is all of them captured from the raws (right click and enlarge)
Screenshot-2023-02-15-213322.png
Screenshot-2023-02-15-205025.png
Screenshot-2023-02-15-204957.png
Screenshot-2023-02-15-205048.png
Screenshot-2023-02-15-205522.png
Screenshot-2023-02-15-205544.png
Screenshot-2023-02-15-205600.png

Also, there's a whole ass page missing as well
45d6fd1ecc1bc9b7b1e0f5b7dbd5708c5c6f53a398832044bf4509afdef1a42f.jpg
I'm anti-censorship on average but I get why mangas do it so that they can be put on shelves but this, this is just dumb and should NEVER be tolerated especially with how bad the translation has been.

Dex-chan lover
To all complaining about the censorship they have done, they have to do it with their site because of the ads they run on the site. Anything over just a little bit and it kills their ability to have ads. They could just release the uncensored here after the initial release on their site.
Well, a significant purpose in posting to MangaDex is to draw people from here to their site; if their scanlations posted on MangaDex were less censored, far fewer people would go to their site.

Anyway, your explanation for the censorship makes sense.

Well, a significant purpose in posting to MangaDex is to draw people from here to their site; if their scanlations posted on MangaDex were less censored, far fewer people would go to their site.

Anyway, your explanation for the censorship makes sense.
The reposts on here are weeks or even a month or so after. They have gotten their views on the site already, as some of their scans have a week delay for paid members to read it first. I would think it would just be a nice bonus for reading it here as well.

Dex-chan lover
The reposts on here are weeks or even a month or so after. They have gotten their views on the site already, as some of their scans have a week delay for paid members to read it first. I would think it would just be a nice bonus for reading it here as well.
Their purpose in posting any chapter here is to get people to read subsequent chapters at their site, rather than waiting for them to be posted here. But, if uncensored scans were posted here while only censored scans were posted at their site, then more people would just wait, and fewer would go to their site.

Users who are viewing this thread