Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~

Dex-chan lover
Standard plot

Shota MC with "useless(lol)" skill gets exiled to the countryside for the crime of not being a living flamethrower, turns crappy village that shouldn't have survived as long as it did into paradise on Earth.
Well written compared to the usual trash with more effort into the formula than typical.

meanwhile we got a crappy translator for it that insists on censoring all cleavage so THATS bringing down the quality pretty hard.

good read with the translator being more of an issue than the author. someone snipe this please.

Dex-chan lover
lel they must have done something to the big booba lady, Panamera or something.
just pure white void where the boobs should be, also you can see hastily made white lines where they meet.

- boob enjoyer
honestly pissed at this. i dont care if you use a machine to translate. but dont fuck with a literal line that has no sexual meaning, it instead ruins the entire drawing really.

instead go enjoy it here since it looks like they really did re do the chapters with stupid censorship and brought back the cleavage :D

Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei (manga effect)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can someone please answer our prayers and take this series off ManwaFreak's hands. Their translation is garbage, with most of the text requiring on the spot proofreading just to translate their gibberish, and a number of names and phrases were poorly translated in ways that lost the original context. On top of their FoxKids' level of censorship being absolutely comical.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely unreadable. Grammar is wack and all over the place. I can't even attempt to read enough to see the apparently garbage censorship that ManhwaFreak did because I can't read this shit in the first place.

Can someone tell me the chapter that has the censorship so I can make fun of ManhwaFreak more?

honestly pissed at this. i dont care if you use a machine to translate. but dont fuck with a literal line that has no sexual meaning, it instead ruins the entire drawing really.

instead go enjoy it here since it looks like they really did re do the chapters with stupid censorship and brought back the cleavage :D

Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei (manga effect)
Thanks. Mangaeffect's TL is much, much better.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. Mangaeffect's TL is much, much better.
i did find out that manga effect rips TL from other teams, it is quite easy to grap the pages, white out the bubbles and re put it in their font. also manhwafreak uses google adsense for revenue and this manga was reported for sexual content. so they did have to censor in order to be able to keep the ad service. Ghost (in charge of Manhwafreak) also sent me the reports from google so i know for sure they were reported.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty average, nothing to write home about, but the censoring and mtl quality is so bad that it lowered my opinion of it. Don’t read anything from this manhwafreak TL.

Users who are viewing this thread