Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~

It's one thing to have a piss poor translation, I don't really expect much and it only slightly bothers me. However it's another issue entirely if the translators are taking it upon themselves to edit the source material however they want: imposing their own censorship by whiting out any cleavage lines they see, to the extent the whole upperbody just becomes blank. Even if you're required to censor for whatever reason, this is beyond lazy execution and makes every panel painful to look at. And that's if they even chose to include the panel. Whether be the consistent laziness seen with their work or by intentional omission who knows, ManwhaFreak has uploaded many of the chapters incomplete, some missing a few panels and some entire pages. I'm honestly amazed they're still allowed to upload chapters with their final product being such a distorted and incomplete version of the source material. I'm sure this isn't the only work that's been ruined.

Check out chapter 16 to anyone that wants to see what they're getting into.

This manga would be fairly decent if it didn't have such a poor translation.
I don't know how it's got such a high rating with this quality of translation. Also, there is some odd censoring from the translators added. Something about trying to use google adsense to make money, from what I've heard.

Dex-chan lover
This manga would be fairly decent if it didn't have such a poor translation.
I don't know how it's got such a high rating with this quality of translation. Also, there is some odd censoring from the translators added. Something about trying to use google adsense to make money, from what I've heard.
Nah, they've got a weird prude on their payroll or something in my opinion

Nearly every other scanlation group rarely if ever censor their work to this extent, and are still able run ads just fine - including groups that are even bigger/have more haters than MF, like Asura. Methinks the adsense thing is just an excuse, another group should just snipe these guys lol

Personally, ComicDom/ComicPlus and ManhwaFreak are free game and should be sniped 'cuz their quality is almost always below par, and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that

Dex-chan lover
it did seem like they are not censoring much more than before so maybe I'll give them a read

Last edited:
mc got a minecraft skill but daddy said its useless so ill kill you, elder bro said exile him to one of your territory and daddy be like why not , and he now uses his Minecraft skills without a care in world while his harem and village from literally legendary species keeps get filling

manwhafreek is fucking cancer xD they even censor the tits of the maid in a couple of pages, how much of a fucking cuck you gotta be to censor shit like clevage, what fucking nationality are these scanlators?

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I was crazy for noticing why there's a lot of censorship done in this manga but turns out it's manhwafreak, they are either a bunch of virgins, religious zealots, or government social points earners, censorship exists to combat freedom

The manga is good tho, anyway thank you Snow_Snow scans, I hope you continue this

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Story is pretty disappointing. As with so many others, theres potential, but its immediately wasted because the MC and their crew is perfect in every way, with no suspense, no obstacles, nothing for them to grow from. Its just success after success after success

I enjoy this story a lot, it’s just a simple and good-fun read. This isn’t something you read for excitement or an interesting plot, it’s more like a slice of life.

Thank you to the team that just uploaded a ton of chapters, there are a lot of people are complaining, but getting to read this kind of thing for free is something we can’t take for granted. I’ll be reading on their site as long as there aren’t any annoying pop-up ads.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoy this story a lot, it’s just a simple and good-fun read. This isn’t something you read for excitement or an interesting plot, it’s more like a slice of life.

Thank you to the team that just uploaded a ton of chapters, there are a lot of people are complaining, but getting to read this kind of thing for free is something we can’t take for granted. I’ll be reading on their site as long as there aren’t any annoying pop-up ads.
I get what you are trying to say, but let me voice my concern too,

"Censorship isn't designed to protect anyone, it's designed to combat freedom of speech/expression"
Stop getting comfortable with this kind of treatment, it's just giving them more freedom to add/erase stuff they deem fit

Let me give you 3 example
1) Funimation is adding subtitles about their agenda politics ruining the anime immersion:
ptljegqzmv7z.jpg

2) Shizuka from Doraemon getting censored for wearing a swimsuit, this image is from a local television in my country, isn't that scream weird
1049543-720.jpg

3) Sandy from Spongebob is censored for WEARING a bikini, a CARTOON squirrel, this is taken from my local television on a country that's too hellbent on forcing their agenda
0cb929eae7a499e50248a3a78f7acfc7.jpg

Next, you're going to say, "Well we're reading this for free, stop whining", brother.. there are a lot of other translation teams out there, and by voicing the shitty translation more translation teams who are not WOKE will notice, and taking over, sure it will take times after all Rome wasn't built in a day

EDIT: Besides, UTOON/Mangaeffect is taking over so no problemo with censorship

Last edited:
I get what you are trying to say, but let me voice my concern too,

"Censorship isn't designed to protect anyone, it's designed to combat freedom of speech/expression"
Stop getting comfortable with this kind of treatment, it's just giving them more freedom to add/erase stuff they deem fit

Let me give you 3 example
1) Funimation is adding subtitles about their agenda politics ruining the anime immersion:
ptljegqzmv7z.jpg

2) Shizuka from Doraemon getting censored for wearing a swimsuit, this image is from a local television in my country, isn't that scream weird
1049543-720.jpg

3) Sandy from Spongebob is censored for WEARING a bikini, a CARTOON squirrel, this is taken from my local television on a country that's too hellbent on forcing their agenda
0cb929eae7a499e50248a3a78f7acfc7.jpg

Next, you're going to say, "Well we're reading this for free, stop whining", brother.. there are a lot of other translation teams out there, and by voicing the shitty translation more translation teams who are not WOKE will notice, and taking over, sure it will take times after all Rome wasn't built in a day

EDIT: Besides, UTOON/Mangaeffect is taking over so no problemo with censorship
Buddy, my one gripe with what you are saying is that this is not an official translation. It’s literally a team of people translating a stolen page of a work for others to be able to read.

I agree for the most part with what you said, I think all translations should preserve the integrity of the original work without influence from outside agendas. I hold the same attitude towards censorship. But this doesn’t apply here. These guys aren’t official translators nor are we required to pay them for a job. Whereas if you subscribe to a service for official translations, I understand getting absolutely appalled when a team inserts their own bias into a translation and the original meaning is lost. That is why people can get justifiably pissed when games do the same thing. In all your examples, those are the official releases that people paid for in order to consume that content, so it’s understandable to be pissed at the company responsible for distribution or the government for requiring those censorships. But again, I will reiterate, not applicable here.

To clarify, I’m not trying to tell anyone to stop whining (I literally never said that). What I’m trying to say is that if people in this thread have this much rage towards these translators, let’s pay another team to pick it up instead, since this team will obviously not change the way they censor things nor the quality of their translations in the near future. Unlike official works or lobbying the government, we can actually do this to make a change.

Again, I agree with what you’re saying. But I also literally said nothing about defending censorship nor the quality of translations. Nothing. Also, let’s not use woke as a term for seriously describing anything, it’s kinda cringe nowadays and just a term to distract from the real issue: bad writing/translations.

My bad for so much text, you took the time to insert photos and examples to prove your point, so I wanted to give a respectable response. Thanks for reading my comment.

Fed-Kun's army
Buddy, my one gripe with what you are saying is that this is not an official translation. It’s literally a team of people translating a stolen page of a work for others to be able to read.

I agree for the most part with what you said, I think all translations should preserve the integrity of the original work without influence from outside agendas. I hold the same attitude towards censorship. But this doesn’t apply here. These guys aren’t official translators nor are we required to pay them for a job. Whereas if you subscribe to a service for official translations, I understand getting absolutely appalled when a team inserts their own bias into a translation and the original meaning is lost. That is why people can get justifiably pissed when games do the same thing. In all your examples, those are the official releases that people paid for in order to consume that content, so it’s understandable to be pissed at the company responsible for distribution or the government for requiring those censorships. But again, I will reiterate, not applicable here.

To clarify, I’m not trying to tell anyone to stop whining (I literally never said that). What I’m trying to say is that if people in this thread have this much rage towards these translators, let’s pay another team to pick it up instead, since this team will obviously not change the way they censor things nor the quality of their translations in the near future. Unlike official works or lobbying the government, we can actually do this to make a change.

Again, I agree with what you’re saying. But I also literally said nothing about defending censorship nor the quality of translations. Nothing. Also, let’s not use woke as a term for seriously describing anything, it’s kinda cringe nowadays and just a term to distract from the real issue: bad writing/translations.

My bad for so much text, you took the time to insert photos and examples to prove your point, so I wanted to give a respectable response. Thanks for reading my comment.
Yeah, I guess I'm at fault too, I've been dealing with a lot of people with Twitter mentality these days, and I immediately jumped the gun when you said:
"Thank you to the team that just uploaded a ton of chapters, there are a lot of people are complaining, but getting to read this kind of thing for free is something we can’t take for granted"

I can't help but read it the wrong way since it's like you're defending ManhwaFreak and their censorship practice, at least the translation team from Utoon has taken this project so no more bad scans I hope

I'm man enough to admit I'm wrong, so I'm sorry if you get offended by my rant, also thank you, civilized argument is always a welcome

Fed-Kun's army
It's an interesting manga with good pacing but the translation is difficult to understand and it's not consistent. Some chapters it's understandable, other chapters it's nearly incomprehensible. Things are constantly spelled differently, as well. Marquis suddenly became markis and viscount became vikont. Very confusing translation. Consider reading the official localization.

I like these simpleminded storys too sometimes.

Only thing really weighing it down is the bad MT done and the inconsitency in nameing and general stuff.

Plot wise its very simple and overused concept. So nothing new.
But still a good relaxing read without much going on.

Users who are viewing this thread