Okitegami Kyouko no Bibouroku

Dex-chan lover
@darkmaster006
The rest have been translated by Mangastream, who don't allow their work to be uploaded here. Find all the chapters on their site.

ah but if mangastream is closed, there might not be a problem anymore if it's uploaded here?

just remembered this manga exists and remember when I used to read it on mangastream, damn :C

I actually forgot reading this until I read the first chapter. Suddenly everything goes back...... just kidding. I remember reading this and that's it. lmaoo I am a fan of mystery and that's how it led me to this manga. This is probably one of the best mystery mangas that I've ever read even though this is short. My love for this manga is the same as before and probably in the future it will stays as it is. T_T Anyway, thank you for translating!!! <3

P.S Okay so like I searched and realized this is a spin-off............ Probably one of the reasons why this is short but whatever. I still love it. HAHAHAHAHAHA Also, I realized this is a spin-off of Boukyaku Tantei Series, which is a spin-off of Monogatari........ I think I should start reading it and of course Monogatari. hehehehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread