Okitsune Gal Katabami-san - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
A shame they decided to drop this after three chapters, we need to find another scan team who can pick this up
It was in the front page for some time and attracted quite a bit of attention. I’m sure someone will pick it up on their own and once the dust has settled. Who knows our current translator might come back soon enough.
I can think of a few translation groups that might be interested. But I don’t really see the need to ask at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
It was in the front page for some time and attracted quite a bit of attention. I’m sure someone will pick it up on their own and once the dust has settled. Who knows our current translator might come back soon enough.
I can think of a few translation groups that might be interested. But I don’t really see the need to ask at the moment.
I noticed the series first when it was highlighted on MD's front page, didn't realize it didn't go further until I came back and checked for new chapters

Dex-chan lover
I noticed the series first when it was highlighted on MD's front page, didn't realize it didn't go further until I came back and checked for new chapters
I am sure we will get more eventually, it's just a waiting game.

Dex-chan lover
I worked on too many projects and burned out a bit, I might return to scanlation some day, but I think it’ll be better if another group picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
I worked on too many projects and burned out a bit, I might return to scanlation some day, but I think it’ll be better if another group picks it up.
It's alright bro, no one is blaming you.
You did your best and that is all we can ask of you.
Plus burn out is serious, don't force yourself to do this if it's not right for you.
At any rate I wish you the best for the future and thanks for doing what you have done so far.

Dex-chan lover
Well, considering the number of series that are about to end (Nagatoro, Moto Takagi-San, Etc.) this might be a good opportunity for someone

Fed-Kun's army
I hope it does get picked up by a group, I need my teasing girls like I need water and air.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the leaf transformation thingy usually reserved for Tanuki? Kitsune don't need em

Dex-chan lover
need to breed that sensei expeditiously

32.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread