Okitsune Gal Katabami-san - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

I wonder if she sheds in summer?
I wonder if she smells like a fox.
Foxes are notorious for smelling bad, I guess they smell a lot of ammonia but I'm not certain.

Dex-chan lover
image-2024-07-08-095348843.png

sad no one
ever

Dex-chan lover
Man I love this series and thank you so much What's Typesetting?
For the translation, hopefully a group picks it up. But I have to say your translation was really good.

Dex-chan lover
Since nobody said it I'll do it, Kouhai-chan (did they say her name?) is a cutie. Of course this manga is about the gyaru kitsune, but plain girls with glasses are one of my weak points (monstergirls are another one)

Dex-chan lover
Since nobody said it I'll do it, Kouhai-chan (did they say her name?) is a cutie. Of course this manga is about the gyaru kitsune, but plain girls with glasses are one of my weak points (monstergirls are another one)
There hasn't been that many people introduced yet in the story, mostly just the MCs. In the latest chapters
he stays over at her place because she needed help buying food, and we meet her siblings, and a kuro gyaru is introduced

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she smells like a fox.
Foxes are notorious for smelling bad, I guess they smell a lot of ammonia but I'm not certain.
https://exoticpetwonderland.org/2021/09/21/do-foxes-smell/ First result.

"Their scent comes from not only their excrement, but also several glands placed all over their bodies. Red and Arctic foxes especially have an unpleasant odor that is described as both musky and skunky, although arctic fox scent can also be considered a bit perfumey or sweet smelling on top of being musky and skunky."

Dex-chan lover
https://exoticpetwonderland.org/2021/09/21/do-foxes-smell/ First result.

"Their scent comes from not only their excrement, but also several glands placed all over their bodies. Red and Arctic foxes especially have an unpleasant odor that is described as both musky and skunky, although arctic fox scent can also be considered a bit perfumey or sweet smelling on top of being musky and skunky."
I'd guess it's smell like something like earth and sewer then?

Dex-chan lover
I'd guess it's smell like something like earth and sewer then?

"Among our key findings were a group of 16 sulfur-containing chemicals which, taken together, are unique to foxes. Some are also found in skunk defensive sprays."

"In contrast, another group of chemicals in fox scents are normally found in flowers. These were present in fox urine but more abundant in the tail gland. They are derivatives of carotenoids, the red and yellow pigments in fruits and flowers.

Foxes eat a lot of plants. The presence of plant-derived scents may signal good nutrition, and research suggests dietary carotenoids are particularly important for the general health of mammals."

Source: https://theconversation.com/fox-sce...derstanding-them-may-save-our-wildlife-159337

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread