Okitsune Gal Katabami-san - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
It's basically a trope that kitsunes/japanese fox-spirits love fried tofu sushi, which is what buncha inari is, but I do agree that they are delicious.
Apparently foxes struggle with digesting meat or something, so they usually have to let it rot a bit before they can eat it. I guess tofu probably is easily digestible.

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
rgaXG0Y.jpeg

Uooohhhh I want to cuddle the fluff

Dex-chan lover
Apparently foxes struggle with digesting meat or something, so they usually have to let it rot a bit before they can eat it. I guess tofu probably is easily digestible.
I've read that they also eat worms and rats. Which is probably why Inari was seen as a guardian deity by farmers, who would protect their fields from vermin. "Fried tofu is believed to be a favorite food of Japanese foxes, and an Inari-zushi roll has pointed corners that resemble fox ears, thus reinforcing the association." (Source of quote is from wiki)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I knew your mom from childhood. She defended me, she teased me, but she always knew when I was exhausted and gave me both rest and encouragement. Find a partner like that.
For a second there I thought you were going with something lewd...

Dex-chan lover
thats the second time i saw kitsune forcefuly dragging someone by tugging their collar

dont ask whats the first one is

Users who are viewing this thread