Okitsune Gal Katabami-san - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
MC:

ralph-wiggum-im-in-danger-meme.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, who would ever guess that a notorious teaser would act completely differently around others she wasn't interested in...

Seems like it would make for a pretty good RomCom, probably could run for, oh I don't know, maybe seven years and 150+ chapters or so...
(If you Know, you Know...)
nagatoro really traumatized you didnt it lmao

Dex-chan lover
It's years later but I'm still fascinated that a sadistic doujin turned into a wholesome 150+ chapters manga. I never would've thought that back when I first saw it. I was more like who's even interested in this?
Remember the ball kicking episode

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the shoe is in the other foot with both Kamo and Tama's siblings teasing her this time.

Dex-chan lover
How far behind is the manga from the raws? i've seen pictures of chapters that aren't out yet since april, and, is there a way to read them?
Only two chapters behind, there wasn't a chapter the month the first volume was released which is the norm when there's a book release, and there wasn't a chapter this month because the artist was struggling with headaches.
Since the group seems to release a chapter a week, I'd guess they'll have caught up next week at this pace.

Dex-chan lover
"Tama" means ball or jewel. Where the heck did you get cat?
'Tama' is the default naming choice for cats in Japan, if you want to compare it's like how 'John Doe' is used for unidentified victims the West.

Users who are viewing this thread