Okitsune Gal Katabami-san - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I’ll be honest, I haven’t really liked Fox girl until this chapter. It just seemed like she was kinda mean all the time and I didn’t understand why they were friends. They have my approval now. 👍
It was shown on the school library chapter that she is a more complex character than initially let on. The way she acts with him is very different than with most people

Dex-chan lover
image-2024-07-28-015033373.png

Dex-chan lover
It was shown on the school library chapter that she is a more complex character than initially let on. The way she acts with him is very different than with most people
Yeah, who would ever guess that a notorious teaser would act completely differently around others she wasn't interested in...

Seems like it would make for a pretty good RomCom, probably could run for, oh I don't know, maybe seven years and 150+ chapters or so...
(If you Know, you Know...)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, who would ever guess that a notorious teaser would act completely differently around others she wasn't interested in...

Seems like it would make for a pretty good RomCom, probably could run for, oh I don't know, maybe seven years and 150+ chapters or so...
(If you Know, you Know...)
Ummmmm..... that sounds like several anime/manga...... "Teasing Master Takagi-san", "Please Don't Tease Me Nagatoro" and even "Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out" for example....

Which one specifically???

Dex-chan lover
"See ya later..."
"Hold up! Where are you going??... you're staying over tonight!"
Along with dinner and bath :meguusmug:
Damn, the next chapter looks promising. Hope that there will a lot of fanservice cute lovey dovey scene

Dex-chan lover
do you know where the official release for this chapter is? i have no clue how to find it...
Comic cune magazine. The latest issue didn’t have a chapter because the artist struggled with tension headache or something though. Hopefully he recovers.
Edit: I don't think mods like direct linking to raws, but you can usually easily find public downloadable magazine raws by googling dl raws and コミックキューン (Comic Cune) or something like that. Or you can rip them yourself I guess, but I just use public magazine raws because it's easier, less work, and their quality is usually decent without watermarks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread