Oku-sama wa Niizuma-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Shufu tte Taihenda. "It's a Hard Life Being a Housewife"

Fed-Kun's army
did mangadex have a server down/offline? been unable to read manga or can but takes a really long long time to load. has anyone experiencing or not? i look up the reddit, but only speculation from what mangadex said in their discord about indeed server down

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiming4 I have, I thought it was because of my internet but it’s happening only on mangadex

@Kiming4 They got DDoS-ed I believe, lot's of haters on the internet, must be other manga sites (like the fucking kissmanga, stealing works around then ends up blocking their own country's IP) or the Japanese gov themselves (which we cannot blame :p)

Contributor
You know I like the boobs better as presented in the credits page. Its already pretty weirdly drawn to begin with, but the tight clothes only make them more obvious.

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB 41F, so about 5C.

I'm still envious though, it's only 5F here, with windchill well into the negatives. Places are still open too. Where does this translator live that 41F is inclimate weather? Florida?

Supporter
@stealtharia you are right, reading is hard :(
maybe when I skimmed the words my mind filled in the 41_ blank with C because 41F isn't inclement weather, as you point out

Aggregator gang
Yeah, even here in western Washington State, 41F isn't thought of as all that cold.
And when I was living in Chicago, if it hit 41F this time of year, everyone would be in short sleeves.
-40F wind hill factor, standing on the platform waiting for the El; kinda miss it, actually.

Fed-Kun's army
They expected it to be much colder, so they closed everything. Ironically, the day after ended up being muchly worse (20 F) but they didn't close. We had closures that were handled badly before, with school buses full of kids stranded on the highway overnight so they're super sensitive about threats of inclement winter weather but yeah, that was kind ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread