Oku-sama wa Niizuma-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Oujiwa Kissde Mewo Samasu. "The Prince Awakens with a Kiss"

Dex-chan lover
you would think they would have gotten rid of the shyness during the dating phase

Fed-Kun's army
There's another manga like this by Sakiyo Cake, but I swear they made more progress the first night. Granted, it's *that* Sakiyo Cake but the manga itself is non-hentai.

Dex-chan lover
I love kid's love. It sweet, pure and cute. But the fact they married make it very dump.
I know this is manga. A little bushing is ok. At least in Osake, i can assume they did all the work.
But in this, it clearly show they hardly even kiss yet.

Dex-chan lover
@8mnifarious

I actually dont read this one, it's pretty obvious the author will not provide any type of sexual release from the couple, onscreen or offscreen...

RIP sex

Fed-Kun's army
I get this is manga. But if this reflects reality in Japan in any way, no matter how small, I think I understand why their birthrates are falling.

I think the author is still single, never had a partner before. Damn, how do you get into a marriage thinking everything's gonna be pure? Doing the nasty is a big part of the fun!

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueCat

you marry people because they are the best friend in your life, and you wanna spend the rest of your life with them. You also marry them to start a family.

if we going by the book, old school... the first time you have sex is in your honeymoon

but we all know people be fucking in their teens and so on.

I dont read this manga because its really garbage when it comes to relationship developments, not realistic at all.

Aggregator gang
Here's a vote for Anime Plus Sans over Spellstone.

Anime Plus is definitely easier to read.

Agree with everybody else. Just fuck already.

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix

Honeymoon? Hehe

I live in a conservative country, but my wife and I did it right after exchanging vows... in the changing room at the reception, with the guests outside 🤣

I won't be following this story, but if I do come across future chapters, maybe I'll give it a go. A different perspective is refreshing every now and then.

Aggregator gang
I thought that it was already pretty clear to everyone reading this that almost any 'fucking' in a manga of this type would only be something that's implied like in "No Guard Wife".

What else are you really expecting? And if you are expecting just that... then why is saying "and then they fucked" that important to you guys? I watch this thing for what it's supposed to be and clearly is trying to be:
a manga about a cute couple doing cute/romantic things and their cute and funny interactions with their neighbours.

I really don't know why is anybody really expecting anything else, especially when you're already at the 7th chapter...

Group Leader
I'm shocked that they are actually sleeping in the same bed... in the same room even.
This "pure guy/girl" trend from Japan really needs to die.
I think this makes it looks like the only point of getting married is to have a contract that forbids the other party to fuck someone else.

I don't need to explicitly see them have sex, but maybe a tiny little hint of intimacy would have saved this story for me. But too bad, this is just trash written by a naïve virgin mangaka.

Power Uploader
That Mijuku na Futari manga is a f*ckin thrash. I've dropped it after one chapter. It was annoying as hell

Users who are viewing this thread