Oku-san - Ch. 144

Dex-chan lover
for a moment I thought it was going to end with the doc sending her for a mammogram... :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Inverted nipples :win: , pregnant :meguupog: , lactating :meguusmug:

You’re already pregnant, what’s the condoms for?

Still, cute as always.
"Uterine contractions can be caused by orgasms and natural substances in semen, but sex during pregnancy isn’t typically associated with an increased risk of preterm labor."

Also added lubrication, or maybe they started doing anal sex, which means even more added lubrication from the condom

The last option is Daa-san being a carrier of something

But i would go with either one of the first 2 options, maybe they want to fuck but avoid triggering preterm labor regardless of how small the chances may be

Dex-chan lover
Guidance on breastfeeding seems to vary from country to country a lot. In the US the focus is on weight gain, frequency, time per feeding, positioning the child, and ensuring they have a good latch which can be complicated by inverted nipples. Licensed lactation consultants do exist, but everything you discuss with them would already be covered with your obstetrician and pediatrician. Complications like plugged ducts are fairly rare and clearing them requires little more than massaging.
GdisE6Fm.jpg

Contributor
Guidance on breastfeeding seems to vary from country to country a lot. In the US the focus is on weight gain, frequency, time per feeding, positioning the child, and ensuring they have a good latch which can be complicated by inverted nipples. Licensed lactation consultants do exist, but everything you discuss with them would already be covered with your obstetrician and pediatrician. Complications like plugged ducts are fairly rare and clearing them requires little more than massaging.
GdisE6Fm.jpg
Clogged ducts is intensely painful since you have to massage the clog out.

Contributor

"Uterine contractions can be caused by orgasms and natural substances in semen, but sex during pregnancy isn’t typically associated with an increased risk of preterm labor."

Also added lubrication, or maybe they started doing anal sex, which means even more added lubrication from the condom

But i would go with either one of the first 2 options, maybe they want to fuck but avoid triggering preterm labor regardless of how small the chances may be
#2 on this list is more likely. A couple of chapters ago they started doing anal based on a suggestion from Hina, one of the other mothers.

I wasn't sure about the sfx on the last page, and legit thought for a second he just came in his pants.

Dex-chan lover

you don't want poo on your D

and lol at the last option

Dex-chan lover
"Your wife's nipples are slightly cave-in."

We wouldn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread