Oku-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 113 - The Dango Shop Beside The Park

Power Uploader
@Orekisan69
tenor.gif

@Orekisan69

Now I really want to see Okusan parents. At least want to know what really the source of their dispute. I remember in earlier chapter that, Okusan quite annoying by her parent and indicated her parent quite stricked or tsuntsun to Daa-san.

I guess maybe they will appear when the baby born..

Dex-chan lover
"is it normal to have sex with your husband?!"

....is it not??? I don't understand why was she so flustered by the thought of having sex with her own husband

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the word on page 19 written as "wandering samurai" is supposed to be the other "Ronin" which means a student who fails an exam which I'm not sure has a word in English.

Dex-chan lover
@Souske
" means a student who fails an exam which I'm not sure has a word in English."

Dropout?
I mean, not exactly, but the closest thing I can think of...

Contributor
Yeah Ronin is the Japanese term for those who fail their college exams. I remember that all the way back in Love Hina.

Dex-chan lover
man i love seeing the ashitaba appearing in here i hope daa-san will meet mu-kun

Dex-chan lover
Continuity! It gives me a sort of fuzzy feeling inside

Dex-chan lover
Wait! Obuchi san says that she has been having sex lately, but the guy is never around! I smell shenanigans.

And of course worst girl is a bad influence, now she is skipping school and dragging her kouhai with her!

@goarachnidlaser they are the ones that fail their college exams so they have to spend a year studying to try again, since they are not in college they are "without master or clan to belong to" like a wandering samurai AKA Ronin.
They are different from freeters or people whose part time job is their full time job, because their goal is to get in college, and thus most of their time is allegedly spend studying and trying to get in.

A drop out is someone who entered, but then well, dropped out.

The art in this manga seems to be getting better and better.

Users who are viewing this thread