Okuru Kotoba - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Mei

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! I really love this manga. It has both comedy (Tsubasa cameo for some reason, and that ^p^ my face) and mysteries + serious things. Not too balanced but it's charming, I think, and the mysteries are damn intriguing. I know this will be good from the 1st chapter!

Hey @NorthAway. Thanks for the chapter but it would be kind of you and easy on me if you could upload the chapter on schedule. I nearly forgot this. Yeah, I know I'm getting this free and all, so not much to say there but you brought a good manga so "with Good Manga comes Good responsibilities" and so on. :)
Or
If the raws have it's own release schedule, then please don't mind me.

Power Uploader
The manga itself ended with 3 Volumes and 16 Chapters as shown in the manga page. About second thing, release schedule isn't something we can control, there are more than one person involved in the project, so we need everyone to find free time in their daily lives and work on the chapter. We'll try to finish the series as fast as possible, but I can't give any date for it.

Dex-chan lover
This is really great! She's been set up as being super awful for the first 3 chapters, but she's been secretly heroic this whole time. Even when she was saying all those mean things to glasses-kun it was to try and drive the spirit away.

Users who are viewing this thread