Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! - Vol. 13 Ch. 67 - A Date with the Public Moral Head (Night Part)

AHAHA, this goes to you Misumi shippers. If you think a girls body is enough to win over a man, your probably thinking with your dick. Listen if all she can offer is her body, then there’s no true relationship. Eventually it’ll become dry and stale because that was the basis for them to get together. A true, long lasting relationship is where the girl can support you emotionally, physically, mentally, and all else. So far Misumi hasn’t done that whatsoever. She hasn’t shown a supportive side unlike Kaichou has, all Misumi has shown is the fact that her huge breast attract men. That’s all. I mean look at this whole chapter, breast this breast that, christ I had to skip over all that because it’s become to repetitive.

Word to the wise, don’t call for a girl if you only want her body. There’s a difference between a wife and a hoe, and this chapters shows it. I applaud our MC, though weak willed, he realized where true worth lies. A sign of a true man is when he is able to distinguish a waifu from a thot. Only boys fall for thots.

Dammnn Misumi's development is something else in a lot ways!! To be honest I know that Kaichou will win but i dont know how!! Dammmnnn that part where Misumi crying is unexpectedly sad!!! I really love the heroines here especially Niikura san!!! But the story is built around Ui and I believe she is tue best for fuku kaichou.

Users who are viewing this thread