Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Kaichou and Photography's Club's Buchou

In the first place, just taking pictures like these without the consent of the people in them is considered illegal, but actually selling these said pictures to earn money without the direct consent of the subjects are quite hefty crimes. We're talking about possible jail time and remunerations. She's not even doing it secretly, so it'd be enough to just report her to the police to get rid of her.

I mean, I get it's for comedy and all, but let's be logical here. She's being a serious bitch and her actions are nothing less than criminal and big time at that. There's no way whatsoever that this would happen, it's just impossible. The implications of doing this are just too heavy, especially if she's not even trying to stay hidden. If it were the real world, she would've already been thrown in jail by now for countless charges(or at least a correctional facility). I don't mind attempts at comedy, but we need to adhere to the laws of the world it's situated in. This is placed in a modern day world which is pretty much identical to our own, you can't do something like this even if it's for comedy because it's impossible and thus not funny or even a little bit believable. If it's impossible, it shouldn't happen even in a gag manga. It needs to at least have SOME possibility of happening, but this doesn't have that possibility. There's no way whatsoever that she wouldn't have been reported already to the police if she did this, you think these girls would accept that their half-nudes are put online? Even more so since they're sold? Come on. She even dares to blackmail people... in case you didn't know, that's also a serious crime punishable by law, she's breaking so many laws it's ridiculous.

Haaaah... Not only that, I also personally hate people who invades ones privacy and doesn't feel like anything's wrong with it. Like those retards who takes whatever they want from your fridge when they're visiting or the idiots that goes through your drawers without asking for permission. They should just die. At the very least that's enough for me to break off my friendship with them and never talk to them again. Well, perhaps not if they take something from the fridge once if they have a good reason, but going through drawers would result in that :D

At the very least, someone should wipe her harddisk and camera card clean and then forcibly down that website, confiscate all the money she earned along with any camera she's got. She can have it back when she graduates. Even better, just sum up all the crimes she has committed, get some proof, which isn't hard, contact the police and hope that she'll be locked away for several years at least. This bitch deserves jail time for her actions. I would be so happy if she got taken away by the cops in one of these chapters. The author is taking this lightly and pretending that it's just funny, but this girl, or more like THESE girls, has actually racked up some pretty severe crimes already and are harmful to society, to everyone around them. Their motivations and explanations are ridiculous. Imagine if someone sold YOUR half-nude pictures without being allowed to, both photoshopped and otherwise, in order to earn money and buy stuff. If that happened to me, I would go berserk on them.

Maybe you think I'm overreacting because this is just fantasy and an attempt at cheap comedy, right? Well, I can understand that. I just don't feel like this was funny at all, it's just out of place and forced. The author should know better than this. It's ruining my enjoyment because it's so stupid. So, that's why I give a rant here to let out some steam.

Dex-chan lover
@Niconicoknee the photoshop is only for part of the pictures, a lot of them are still real. And I agree with @Seregosa here, this is downright illegal and I would've long had all of them expelled, and threaten to report them to the police should they still continue their activities.
at least we have gender equality in terms of scumbags lmao

Dex-chan lover
In the first place, just taking pictures like these without the consent of the people in them is considered illegal, but actually selling these said pictures to earn money without the direct consent of the subjects are quite hefty crimes. We're talking about possible jail time and remunerations. She's not even doing it secretly, so it'd be enough to just report her to the police to get rid of her.

I mean, I get it's for comedy and all, but let's be logical here. She's being a serious bitch and her actions are nothing less than criminal and big time at that. There's no way whatsoever that this would happen, it's just impossible. The implications of doing this are just too heavy, especially if she's not even trying to stay hidden. If it were the real world, she would've already been thrown in jail by now for countless charges(or at least a correctional facility). I don't mind attempts at comedy, but we need to adhere to the laws of the world it's situated in. This is placed in a modern day world which is pretty much identical to our own, you can't do something like this even if it's for comedy because it's impossible and thus not funny or even a little bit believable. If it's impossible, it shouldn't happen even in a gag manga. It needs to at least have SOME possibility of happening, but this doesn't have that possibility. There's no way whatsoever that she wouldn't have been reported already to the police if she did this, you think these girls would accept that their half-nudes are put online? Even more so since they're sold? Come on. She even dares to blackmail people... in case you didn't know, that's also a serious crime punishable by law, she's breaking so many laws it's ridiculous.

Haaaah... Not only that, I also personally hate people who invades ones privacy and doesn't feel like anything's wrong with it. Like those retards who takes whatever they want from your fridge when they're visiting or the idiots that goes through your drawers without asking for permission. They should just die. At the very least that's enough for me to break off my friendship with them and never talk to them again. Well, perhaps not if they take something from the fridge once if they have a good reason, but going through drawers would result in that :D

At the very least, someone should wipe her harddisk and camera card clean and then forcibly down that website, confiscate all the money she earned along with any camera she's got. She can have it back when she graduates. Even better, just sum up all the crimes she has committed, get some proof, which isn't hard, contact the police and hope that she'll be locked away for several years at least. This bitch deserves jail time for her actions. I would be so happy if she got taken away by the cops in one of these chapters. The author is taking this lightly and pretending that it's just funny, but this girl, or more like THESE girls, has actually racked up some pretty severe crimes already and are harmful to society, to everyone around them. Their motivations and explanations are ridiculous. Imagine if someone sold YOUR half-nude pictures without being allowed to, both photoshopped and otherwise, in order to earn money and buy stuff. If that happened to me, I would go berserk on them.

Maybe you think I'm overreacting because this is just fantasy and an attempt at cheap comedy, right? Well, I can understand that. I just don't feel like this was funny at all, it's just out of place and forced. The author should know better than this. It's ruining my enjoyment because it's so stupid. So, that's why I give a rant here to let out some steam.
i personally wouldn't have written all that, but i was wondering if everyone else reading this manga found this chapter as creepy and fucked up as i did

Users who are viewing this thread