Okusama wa Joshikousei - Vol. 8 Ch. 80 - She's my sister...

this shit is stupid and this series isn't the only one that has a rape scene then guy say sorry and girl is just ok all well ends well it, just ruins the immersion u get when reading

Dex-chan lover
Shes such a damn doormat, if she wasnt so clumsy as well she would be ahegaoing right now, I wouldnt blame her though, but at least Yano finally admited to just wanted a quick lay to forget about his sister.

Dex-chan lover
Dude ... she's not really your sister ... at least by blood. You would rather become a rapist than go and pay for some sex. Hell there are women all around you who want to bang you and yet you still try to force yourself on this girl. I have no sympathy for you ... as a matter of fact she should have kicked you in the nuts TWICE ... LOL.

In japan step siblings can’t get married, something about an issue with the way they do family registry. That’s likely why he doesn’t want to be with her. However that doesn’t excuse attempted rape nor a wife being that passive to another man’s advances.
But I’ve always said she was way too childlike for the teacher to have ever taken it as more than a childish crush so this would never have made it to marriage.

Dex-chan lover
fook it dood just tap your sister instead of being a rapist bruh

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me that in the end the wife nearly cheated danna sama for a boy that didn't even love her? And it will be Yano to move on pm his own instead of being properly and firmly rejected? Bah.

Dex-chan lover
You just tried to rape Asami to cover up your feelings for Mariko. Fuck you and whatever sympathy you hope to gain. May your testicles be ground to powder ~!*spits*

Users who are viewing this thread