Okusama wa Joshikousei

Can someone catch me back up as kind of forgotten most of things.
Has Asami done more then just kiss the one guy?
How many other women has Kyousuke (Danna-sama) cheat on his wife with? Is he still cheating on her?
Stopped reading when her dad said they couldn't do anything till she graduated :/

Dex-chan lover
The anime of this is shorter but the series was more heartwarming there. Wtf happen to this series?

I think its been a year since I first read this series(from old batoto) and decided to wait it till the story get better to reread it in straight after read a few first chapter but now what I found is really make me disappointed.
By many unnecessary characters appears one by one.
Honestly this series would be great if only there's no obstacles in the story. Would be great if its just about how about a teacher and his wife, a HS girl, trying their best in their married life and school life. But the author totally ruin it with the story and bring it to shame and become shitty series. I was so disappointed.
That's why I didn't even bookmark this series in mangadex.

damn....he gets cucked. wtf
he should just go all the way with the other sensei since he fell asleep over there anyways but didn't do the deed.

this whole thing with yano (fuck that kid). what a mess. it should end with them getting together, getting a kid, and having age differences he becomes happy with the sensei and she goes off with someone her aged. her wavering heart and his unwillingness to lose his job over their marriage is fucking this up...

if someone took a trailer park and put it in a blender this manga is what would come out

Group Leader
To think this series would descent to this level; to have a rating lower than Gal Cleaning says all

Dex-chan lover
Dumpster fire
/ˈdəmpstər ˌfī(ə)r/
noun

a chaotic or disastrously mishandled situation.
"Okusama wa Joshikousei became a dumpster fire, and it didn't get that way overnight"

Banned
I wish Onohara get raped or cheat tbh, because this series is so stupid it deserves just that

Aggregator gang
What the hell went wrong to have a rating worse than fucking GAL CLEANING, someone please tell me

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts Not much, just what happens when you don't do the regular dicking to your wife. That's pretty much it.

This author is just garbage in general. The women are pathetic, sluts and dumb af. The men are cucks, assholes or just all around pussies. The fact trash like this still gets serialized but stuff that people genuinely like get axed is nothing short of insanity.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why people hate this manga so much yet I still enjoy it. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, that some rating there xD. Is it the worst rating on this website?

Man, i remember reading some chapters ages ago: good art (nice asses and tits) but everything else was crap. The project was dropped because everyone considered it trash and it has been untouched for years because no one was bored enough to waste their time translating this.
Just wondering what went through this translator group minds to pick this ship up when there are SO MANY good mangas abandoned out there.

Group Leader
the characters with the strongest will in this manga are the translators. im surprised this thing even has an anime, which is way better than this, which wasn’t even that good

this manga actually really good
i hate this manga... but i wanna read it ( that's what i thinking )
but you know this manga help me thinking that..... don't love your couple too much

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
tell me the reasons.
why this manga got pretty low rating?

Users who are viewing this thread