Okusama wa Joshikousei

Dex-chan lover
I Like Story On First, but it feels just like bad on last half that plot feels so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. I was hoping it end until graduation but well hahaha, some arc feels got unnecessary long. And the ending, that's not fine for me... hahaha...
Thank's For The Great Work...

Dex-chan lover
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/557/144/237.jpg

What's with these comments of NTR, this is a bland story with romance elements certainly not an NTR in any true sense, and the story certainly doesn't deserve these ratings.

Well NTR on this was the worst for a good start, and if you look at the end, the FML was ready to get screw with the guy at the end just to "protect" his husband, that gave the possibility that she can be blackmailed to get screw if she thinks with that she can "protect" his husband and if you look when she left home if were she stay after have a landlord she would get screw just to stay there too (but at the end she get screw with the other girl every day and she was fine with that at the end), and there are more things to talk on this that are horrible on history... but well a good history but they just put NTR on it just for the drama and that ruin it. Low stars for this reason.

This guy shouldn't write a story by himself ever again. Holy crap this was a piece of garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread