Okusan - Vol. 16 Ch. 115 - Discussions On The Veranda

Remember me to my story..

She very close to my parent, when she pregnant she always come over to my home when her husband go work and make me talk with her belly..

She four years older than me but she gorgeous, few months later she give birth and she still come over to my home. Sometime she breast-milk to her baby in front of me, as a man that make me horny..

As time goes by.. She found out i am jerk off, few week she not coming and she come and talk with my pareny because her husband got transfer to malaysia, maybe her husband will be back once a month..

The time has come she talk about her husband and her husband problem to me.. After have baby her husband neglected her and not have sex for one month.. Before her husband go back to malaysia they have sex but her husband not agresive like before and to de point she ask me to have sex with her.. You know what happen after that.. She became my fwb until now.. Her husband found out but why he not angry.. After that she talk about her husband cheating before have baby and her husband into flat chest..

Last year she divorce and her baby with her husband.. Me and her decide to married in the near future because she already pregnant with my baby..

Dex-chan lover
@yuthaa
Breaking_Bad_S04E01__Box_Cutter__-_Denny's_Scene_0-25_screenshot.png

Double-page supporter
Only 4 months into the pregnancy and she's already that bloated?!

This chapter was the warmest and softest yet.

Even though Senpai's leg choke had me like "god I wish that were me." Just a small bit jealous of Wakaba.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan Azusa traded a likable personality for good grades and a good physique.
And it was a good trade, At the end of "Shiki wo Taberu Onna" it is revealed that she managed to bully someone into marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread