Okusan

To be honest the art just get less appealing as the series goes on, It’s objectively better but some how just makes my eye hurts.
it’s like doing the deed the the same girl, started tights, then super loss, it’s better loss and much healthier to a existent but it’s never like the first couple times

Fed-Kun's army
ngl my only reason for reading is the connection to the ashitaba family

So addictive...and man i'm glad that she is finally pregnant.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this is really a useless information, but if there is anybody like me who very curious about Daa-san's very weird rectangle car, this is would be an important information lol.

so i think its:
Suzuki Gear Spacia and i think black would be the color. and i wonder why this type of car. hm

Chapter 37-51 can't be loaded at all.

Edit: Nevermind it's all ok now. Guess there was something wrong last night.

Banned
This is too depressing to continue.
Well, and annoying... Ooi-san seems to have a knack for writing really fucking annoying supporting cast.
But mostly I'm just depressed by it.... and it is for a really shameful reason:

Because it just reminds me over and over again of what I lack.
And the feeling of losing out to some featureless, mute, shoe-size-sperm-count fictional nobody is just humiliating.

Maybe I'll come back to this eventually... The art is nice. But I'd rather not be constantly reminded of the inadequacies of the gaping wound that is my life right now.

This series was fun for me, but the recent chapters have been... I don't really know why, but lacking?
i'm glad there's been progress, as in okusan got pregnant though
I guess the series has just lost its charm to me, over time some of the characters become a bit annoying and some recurring jokes kinda boring as well. I'll return to this series once in a while, that is if I don't completely forget about it.

6/10 I'd recommend giving it a try, you'll know right off the bat if you'll like it or not.

Ok i need to say this.
This is not really a spoiler BUT in vol.3 ch 21 there is a poster that say:
''always stretch before working out, you could get hurt if you dont''
In case someone didnt know, DO NOT STRETCH BEFORE WORKING OUT!! Warming up your body before the exercise YES but do not stretch out before it!!
Doing stretches before exercise can harm your body! Its much better to do after the workout when your muscles have been used and heated up.

Group Leader
Sweet mary mother of god... I've read the Shiwasu Okina's doujin all these years, and I had no idea it was based on an actual series.

Users who are viewing this thread